OEF/OIF BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Cap Camouflage Pattern I
MyZone
6 posters

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired

MyZone
    MyZone
    Chief Warrant Officer Class I

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Empty Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired

Post by MyZone Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:15 pm

I got one from a career SF soldier (retired about 7-8 years ago). Carrier dated 2004. Soft inserts present.

He didn't really have a lot of info on this plate carrier; just that he had it for a long time. Any info is welcome.

Thanks
    MZ♠

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Dsc00612
    Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Dsc00610
    Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Dsc00613
    Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Dsc00611
    Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Dsc00614
    Cap Camouflage Pattern I
    Staff Sergeant Class I
    Staff Sergeant Class I

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Empty Re: Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired

Post by Cap Camouflage Pattern I Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:36 am

Dunno what it is, but here it is in Iraq

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Soldie10

An Iraqi Army soldier (R) takes a taste of snuff from a soldier with the U.S. Army's Stryker Brigade at a military base in Mosul, November 22, 2004. (REUTERS/Bob Strong) November 22, 2004

This one might be it, it too low resolution to see much but it is the same odd brown.

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Soldie11

Miscaptioned as US soldier blindfolding a man after troops entered Fallujah hospital, Monday, Nov. 8, (AP Photo/ APTN/Pool) November 8, 2004

Clearly not a US soldier, I don't know what the camo is.

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Mosul-10

A U.S. Army and Iraqi Army soldier patrol together, checking for insurgent activity in a village on the outskirts of Mosul, Iraq Saturday Nov. 20, 2004. American and Iraqi forces detained 30 suspected guerrillas overnight in Mosul, the U.S. military said Saturday.(AP Photo/Jim MacMillan)

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Mosul-11

An Iraqi national soldier patrols in a village on the outskirts of Mosul, Iraq Saturday, Nov. 20, 2004. American and Iraqi forces detained 30 suspected guerrillas overnight in Mosul, the U.S. military said Saturday.(AP Photo/Jim MacMillan)

I'm noticing a pattern of Iraqi soldiers near Mosul in 2004.

Edit: Broke that pattern

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Iraqi-10

Iraqi Army personnel participate in an intensive security deployment against Islamic State group militants in Jurf al-Sakhar, south of Baghdad, Oct. 26, 2014

Cap Camouflage Pattern I
    Staff Sergeant Class I
    Staff Sergeant Class I

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Empty Re: Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired

Post by Cap Camouflage Pattern I Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:04 pm

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired 22nd-n12
    Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired 22nd-n15
    Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired 22nd-n14
    22nd November 2004 Soldiers of the Iraqi National Guard (ING) about to depart on a joint mission with American forces into Mosul in their Toyota pick-up truck. This is on the US Army's FOB (Forward Operating Base) Marez, next to Mosul's airport in northern Iraq. They are armed with AK-47 Kalashnikov rifles. Most of the ING wear masks or hide their faces behind head-scarves: they try to keep their identity secret because they and their families are a prime target for insurgents. This is in the immediate aftermath of the Battle of Mosul (8 - 16 November 2004) when insurgents took control of most of the city. The Iraqi National Guard was part of the new Military of Iraq. Following the 2003 invasion of Iraq, United States Coalition Provisional Authority Chief, Paul Bremer, disbanded the military apparatus of Iraq that existed under Saddam Hussein. As the security situation in occupied Iraq deteriorated and the Iraqi insurgency became increasingly active, the US set up, recruited and trained the new security force in order to combat the insurgency. Despite attacks by insurgent and terrorist groups, the Iraqi National Guard was able to recruit many Iraqis from the vast ranks of the unemployed. In December 2004 its strength was officially over 40,000 men. Following the US-led invasion in March 2003, the Americans went on to occupy Iraq for eight years as part of a multi-national force, their troops finally departing in 2011.
    Cap Camouflage Pattern I
    Staff Sergeant Class I
    Staff Sergeant Class I

Post by Cap Camouflage Pattern I Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:07 pm

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired 22nd-n17
    22nd November 2004 Soldiers of the Iraqi National Guard (ING) about to depart on a joint mission with American forces into Mosul in their Toyota pick-up truck. This is on the US Army's FOB (Forward Operating Base) Marez, next to Mosul's airport in northern Iraq. They are armed with AK-47 Kalashnikov rifles. Most of the ING wear masks or hide their faces behind head-scarves: they try to keep their identity secret because they and their families are a prime target for insurgents. This is in the immediate aftermath of the Battle of Mosul (8 - 16 November 2004) when insurgents took control of most of the city. The Iraqi National Guard was part of the new Military of Iraq. Following the 2003 invasion of Iraq, United States Coalition Provisional Authority Chief, Paul Bremer, disbanded the military apparatus of Iraq that existed under Saddam Hussein. As the security situation in occupied Iraq deteriorated and the Iraqi insurgency became increasingly active, the US set up, recruited and trained the new security force in order to combat the insurgency. Despite attacks by insurgent and terrorist groups, the Iraqi National Guard was able to recruit many Iraqis from the vast ranks of the unemployed. In December 2004 its strength was officially over 40,000 men. Following the US-led invasion in March 2003, the Americans went on to occupy Iraq for eight years as part of a multi-national force, their troops finally departing in 2011.
    Cap Camouflage Pattern I
    Staff Sergeant Class I
    Staff Sergeant Class I

Post by Cap Camouflage Pattern I Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:15 pm

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Iraqi-11

Iraqi National Guard soldiers receive instructions from their commander during Operation Lightning in Baghdad. Iraqi National Guard soldiers receive instructions from their commander during Operation Lightning in Baghdad's district of Al Hureea June 1, 2005. Iraqi forces on Sunday launched their biggest security crackdown since the fall of Saddam Hussein with the start of a sweep by over 40,000 Iraqi troops who will seal off Baghdad and hunt for insurgents. REUTERS/Thaier Al-Sudani

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired 22nd-n18

22nd November 2004 Two American soldiers of the 1st Battalion 24th Infantry Regiment (1-24), nicknamed "Deuce Four", along with members of the Iraqi National Guard (ING) and Iraqi Special Operations Forces (ISOF) in the narrow streets of the old town area of Mosul. This was during an operation to root out insurgents in the immediate aftermath of the Battle of Mosul (8 - 16 November 2004) when insurgents took control of most of the city. Constant heavy rain has resulted in raw sewage flowing down the streets. The soldier in the foreground carries a Colt M4 Carbine with an M203 grenade launcher attached, he wears a belt of grenades around his chest. The Iraqi soldiers are armed with AK-47 Kalashnikov rifles. The 1st Battalion, 24th Infantry Regiment was assigned to the 1st Brigade, 25th Infantry Division (SBCT) "Lightning" (a Stryker brigade), and served in Iraq from October 2004 to October 2005. The Iraqi National Guard was part of the new Military of Iraq. Following the 2003 invasion of Iraq, United States Coalition Provisional Authority Chief, Paul Bremer, disbanded the military apparatus of Iraq that existed under Saddam Hussein. As the security situation in occupied Iraq deteriorated and the Iraqi insurgency became increasingly active, the US set up, recruited and trained the new security force in order to combat the insurgency. Despite attacks by insurgent and terrorist groups, the Iraqi National Guard was able to recruit many Iraqis from the vast ranks of the unemployed. In December 2004 its strength was officially over 40,000 men. The Iraqi Special Operations Forces (ISOF) was created in December 2003. Following the US-led invasion in March 2003, the Americans went on to occupy Iraq for eight years as part of a multi-national force, their troops finally departing in 2011.

Cap Camouflage Pattern I
    Staff Sergeant Class I
    Staff Sergeant Class I

Post by Cap Camouflage Pattern I Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:35 pm

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Member10
    Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Member11

Members of the Iraqi National Guard shout pro-Al-Sistani slogans as they secure the area during a rally in support of Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, Iraq's most influential Shi'ite cleric in the city of Najaf, September 10, 2004. Thousands of Iraqi Shi'ites took to the streets of the southern city of Najaf to show their support of Al-Sistani, witnesses said. REUTERS/Ali Abu Chich OP/dbp

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired An-ira10
    An Iraqi National Guard soldier guards an area with a machine gun as clashes in Mosul raged August 4, 2004. Iraqi police and insurgents exchanged rifle and rocket-propelled grenade fire in the streets of Mosul on Wednesday and at least 12 civilians were killed, police and hospital officials said. REUTERS/Namir Noor-Eldeen CLH/DBP
    Cap Camouflage Pattern I
    Staff Sergeant Class I
    Staff Sergeant Class I

Post by Cap Camouflage Pattern I Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:41 pm

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Pict9510
    A Iraqi soldier stands by the crater after a garbage truck exploded at dawn near a hotel used by western contractors in central Baghdad, Iraq Wednesday, March 9, 2005. The blast shook buildings and covered the area with acrid black smoke, and volleys of automatic weapons fire could be heard before and after the blast which occurred a few blocks from Firdous Square, the roundabout in central Baghdad where Iraqis toppled a statue of Saddam Hussein on April 9, 2003. (AP Photo/Khalid Mohammed)

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Pict7710
    Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Pict7810
    An injured man is stretchered into hospital after insurgents launched a series of apparently coordinated attacks in and around the city of Baqouba that killed seven soldiers and five police according to a medic at Baqouba's main hospital, 60 kilometers (35 miles) northeast of Baghdad in Iraq Monday, March 7, 2005. The assaults included a car bomb, three roadside bombs and small arms attacks at three checkpoints, a police official said. (AP Photo/Mohammed Adnan)
    Cap Camouflage Pattern I
    Staff Sergeant Class I
    Staff Sergeant Class I

Post by Cap Camouflage Pattern I Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:59 pm

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Pict1610
    Iraqi soldiers patrol in Mosul, Iraq Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2005. With elections complete, the U.S. Army is handing over control of several security outposts to the Iraqi troops in Mosul. (AP Photo/Jim MacMillan
    Cap Camouflage Pattern I
    Staff Sergeant Class I
    Staff Sergeant Class I

Post by Cap Camouflage Pattern I Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:12 pm

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Pict5310
    U.S. Army Lt. Col. Ed Morgan, left, of the Virginia National Guard 276th EN BN rides inside a Stryker armored vehicle beside an Iraqi National Guardsman while on their way to relieve troops from bridge traffic control duty in Mosul, Iraq, Wednesday, Dec. 22, 2004. Their forward operating base near Mosul came under mortar attack Tuesday, killing 22 and injuring 69 in a mess tent during lunchtime. (AP Photo/Richmond Times-Dispatch, Dean Hoffmeyer)
    MyZone
    MyZone

Post by MyZone Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:07 pm

Now that is pretty definitive....

Cheers
    MZ♠
    Cap Camouflage Pattern I
    Staff Sergeant Class I
    Staff Sergeant Class I

Post by Cap Camouflage Pattern I Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:43 pm

Yep, looks like a fairly common Iraqi vest. (Common for Iraqi body armor, which is still uncommon to find outside of iraq, nice vest!)

Still don't know who made it, but I'm certain it's from the Iraqi supply chain, and not any US Special Forces unit. I bet if somebody could read what I think is stylised Arabic at the top of the label you'd have your answer.

Looks like it's and earlier style, used mostly around 2004-2005, but some can be seen later because of Iraq's poor logistical situation.

Also, it has removable neck guard.

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Pict7_10
    Iraqi National Guard and US soldiers stand on the site where a car bomb exploded in Baghdad Tuesday Dec. 14 2004. A suicide car bomber killed seven people when he struck a checkpoint at Baghdad's Green Zone early Tuesday, the second attack in two days at the district that houses Iraq's interim government and foreign embassies. (AP Photo/Hadi Mizban)

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Pict4610
    Iraqi women walk past U.S. Army 1st Battalion, 24th Infantry Regiment and Iraqi National Guard soldiers during a joint raid near a mosque in central Mosul, Iraq Saturday, Nov. 27, 2004. The Army took in 29 detainees over 36 hours on Friday and Saturday in Mosul, including eight from this raid. Insurgents rose up this month in Mosul, Iraq's third-largest city, during an offensive by U.S. and Iraqi forces in Fallujah. (AP Photo/Jim MacMillan)

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Pict4710
    A U.S. Army 1st Battalion, 24th Infantry Regiment soldier leads Iraqi men suspected of insurgent involvement from the scene of a joint raid by Iraqi National Guard and U.S. forces near a mosque in central Mosul, Iraq Saturday, Nov. 27, 2004. The Army took in 29 detainees over 36 hours on Friday and Saturday, including eight from this raid. Insurgents rose up this month in Mosul, Iraq's third-largest city, during an offensive by U.S. and Iraqi forces in Fallujah. (AP Photo/Jim MacMillan)

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Pict4711
    An Iraqi National Guard soldier looks up at a U.S. aircraft before leaving to remove the bodies of two men found murdered in Mosul, Iraq, Thursday, Nov. 25, 2004. Twenty bodies were found in Mosul in the past week, including ten identified as Iraqi regular army soldiers. Insurgents rose up this month in Mosul, Iraq's third-largest city, during an offensive by U.S. and Iraqi forces in Fallujah. (AP Photo/Jim MacMillan)

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Pict5110
    An detainee leaves Iraqi National Guard barracks in Ramadi, Iraq, Saturday, Dec. 11 2004. Some 140 detainees were brought to Ramadi from Abu Ghraib prison Saturday and released. (AP Photo/Omar Aboud)

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Pict4810
    U.S. Army and Iraqi National Guard soldiers remove a body found near a cemetery in Mosul, Iraq, Sunday, Nov. 28, 2004. Ten bodies were recovered Sunday in Mosul, where at least 50 people have been murdered in the past 10 days. Most of the victims are believed to have been supporters of Iraq's interim government or members of its fledgling security forces. (AP Photo/Jim MacMillan)

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Pict4712
    Iraqi National Guard soldiers remove the bodies of four murdered men found in a cemetery as U.S. Army troops secure the perimeter in Mosul, Iraq, Sunday, Nov. 28, 2004. Ten bodies were recovered Sunday in Mosul, where at least 50 people have been murdered in the past 10 days. Most of the victims are believed to have been supporters of Iraq's interim government or members of its fledgeling security forces. (AP Photo/Jim MacMillan)

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Pict4811
    Iraqi National Guard soldiers remove a body as U.S. Army troops secure the perimeter after four murdered men were found in a cemetery in Mosul, Iraq, Sunday, Nov. 28, 2004. Ten bodies were recovered Sunday in Mosul, where at least 50 people have been murdered in the past 10 days. Most of the victims are believed to have been supporters of Iraq's interim government or members of its fledgeling security forces.(AP Photo/Jim MacMillan)

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Pict1810
    Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Pict1910
    Iraqi National Guard soldiers remove a body after two men were found murdered in Mosul, Iraq, Thursday, Nov. 25, 2004. Previously, 20 bodies were found in Mosul in the past week, including ten identified as Iraqi regular army soldiers. Insurgents rose up this month in Mosul, Iraq's third-largest city, during an offensive by U.S. and Iraqi forces in Fallujah. (AP Photo/Jim MacMillan)

I've now got multiple sources saying the soldiers wearing them are members of the national guard.
    Cap Camouflage Pattern I
    Staff Sergeant Class I
    Staff Sergeant Class I

Post by Cap Camouflage Pattern I Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:11 pm

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Pict1911
    Iraqi National Guard troops gather to return after a joint early morning raid on insurgent targets by Iraqi and U.S. forces, during which 13 suspects were detained in Mosul, Iraq Friday, Nov. 26, 2004. Insurgents rose up this month in Mosul, Iraq's third-largest city, during an offensive by U.S. and Iraqi forces in Fallujah. (AP Photo/Jim MacMillan)
    BT-6
    BT-6
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by BT-6 Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:26 pm

Very cool
    Cap Camouflage Pattern I
    Staff Sergeant Class I
    Staff Sergeant Class I

Post by Cap Camouflage Pattern I Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:18 pm

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Staff-11
    Staff Sgt. Michael Foley, of Basset, Va., helps an Iraqi soldier adjusts his sights on his M-16 rifle during a live-fire qualification range as part of the "Cold Steel" training academy, Sept. 15, at Combat Outpost Carver, Iraq. Foley serves as an infantry squad leader assigned to Company A, 1st Battalion, 505th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division, Multi-National Division-Baghdad. Helping Iraqi army troops put rounds on target 204189
    Cap Camouflage Pattern I
    Staff Sergeant Class I
    Staff Sergeant Class I

Post by Cap Camouflage Pattern I Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:23 pm

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired An-ira11
    June 23, 2005 - An Iraqi Army soldier hands a box of food to a boy of the Choloq tribe in Um Shababit, Iraq. Soldiers distributed humanitarian supplies, water and food to members of the tribe.

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Soldie12
    November 11, 2009 - Soldiers from the 7th Iraqi Army Division stand ready to march into the middle of a crowd during a riot control training exercise aboard Camp Mejid, Iraq. After these soldiers learned their new skills, they were charged with teaching the rest of the division about riot control.

Okay, it's not just a national guard thing
    Cap Camouflage Pattern I
    Staff Sergeant Class I
    Staff Sergeant Class I

Post by Cap Camouflage Pattern I Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:53 pm

Can be seen in this video at eh golden mosque during the Battle of Samarra in October 2004
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhlzVhBfzk8
    Cap Camouflage Pattern I
    Staff Sergeant Class I
    Staff Sergeant Class I

Post by Cap Camouflage Pattern I Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:18 pm

Better version of that video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG4DoJvyfbw&list=LLkUD_7HRsT5nEyd1KDaZFFw&index=2
    Mercenary25
    Mercenary25
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Mercenary25 Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:00 am

Ok Cap, that is enough reference pictures. :lol
    Cap Camouflage Pattern I
    Staff Sergeant Class I
    Staff Sergeant Class I

Post by Cap Camouflage Pattern I Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:42 pm

Just lost this one on eBay. Sad
    Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired S-l16011
    Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired S-l16010
    Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired S-l16013
    Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired S-l16012

Looks like it might have still had the rear plate.
    Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Nkomo Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:15 am

Did you bid on the other two Iraqi armors the seller had listed?
    Cap Camouflage Pattern I
    Staff Sergeant Class I
    Staff Sergeant Class I

Post by Cap Camouflage Pattern I Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:35 am

No I did not, they were not salty enough for my tastes and had nothing definitively Iraqi.

I was hoping I could get the brown one as it had nice wear and is one of the most commonly seen Iraqi body armor vests from 2003-2007. I had previously bought 2 Iraqi vests from the same seller for the starting bid and was hoping for a repeat.
    Cap Camouflage Pattern I
    Staff Sergeant Class I
    Staff Sergeant Class I

Post by Cap Camouflage Pattern I Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:32 am

Could this be it in use by an American?

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Pj310
    US Air Force Pararescuemen from the 64th Expeditionary Rescue Squadroncheck their communications gear Green Zone of Baghdad, Iraq. A USAF MH-60G Pavehawk helicopter is parked nearby. December 20th 2004
    [Photo: US Air Force, Staff Sgt. Shane A. Cuomo.]

I wouldn't want to trust my life to Iraqi armor.
    Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Nkomo Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:08 pm

Definitely the same color and the right time period, but I don't think the Pararescue guy is wearing the Iraqi armor in question.  

For one, in the picture.....there is a space between the bottom of the plate pocket and the bottom of the vest.  Enough space for portion of a rig to fit.  With the Iraqi armor, there is very little space between the bottom of the plate pocket and the bottom of the vest.

For another, there appears to be some sort of piece on the shoulder area that is not present on the Iraqi armor.

Hopefully other members will chime in with their opinions as well.
    Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Nkomo Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:15 pm

If anyone could identify all the vests in the vests and rigs in the picture, that would awesome!
    Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Nkomo Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:03 pm

As to this picture, I do believe it is the Iraqi armor seen in this thread.  

To top it off, the pattern appears to be the first pattern Lithuanian camouflage used by the Iraqi 36 Commando. If this is the case, it is the first time I have seen this type body armor in use with them.  The 36 Commando were involved in the fighting of the Second Battle of Fallujah (Op Phantom Fury and Operation Al-Fajr).  The date of the picture fits the dates of the Second Battle of Fallujah.

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired Soldie10
    taucco
    taucco
    Master Corporal
    Master Corporal

Post by taucco Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:06 pm

nkomo wrote:If anyone could identify all the vests in the vests and rigs in the picture, that would awesome!

Safariland carriers and eagle air rescue vests. Eagle becker patrol pack. Guy at left has a Mav
    Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Nkomo Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:47 pm

taucco wrote:
    nkomo wrote:If anyone could identify all the vests in the vests and rigs in the picture, that would awesome!

Safariland carriers and eagle air rescue vests. Eagle becker patrol pack. Guy at left has a Mav

Thank you, my friend.
    MyZone
    MyZone

Post by MyZone Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:00 pm

What an impressive thread we have going here....one of the best lately.

Cheers
    MZ~
    Cap Camouflage Pattern I
    Staff Sergeant Class I
    Staff Sergeant Class I

Post by Cap Camouflage Pattern I Wed May 17, 2017 7:00 pm

Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired S-l16020
    Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired S-l16019
    Unknown Plate Carrier * SF Acquired S-l16018
    This one's on ebay right now, I don't want it, hasn't seen enough use for my tastes. I suggests that the vest is made by first defence international.
    Cap Camouflage Pattern I
    Staff Sergeant Class I
    Staff Sergeant Class I

Post by Cap Camouflage Pattern I Wed May 17, 2017 7:38 pm

First Defence International was involved in a court case in 2004 with the Iraq Business & Logistics Center which supplies  governmental agencies products including  body armor

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:28 am