OEF/OIF BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Afghan National Army Commando Woodland Uniforms

Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Afghan National Army Commando Woodland Uniforms Empty Afghan National Army Commando Woodland Uniforms

Post by Nkomo Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:15 am

Was able to pick up two new ANA Commando uniforms in woodland color. In almost all the pictures you see of the ANA Commandos, they are wearing the woodland pattern as opposed to the ANA Digital pattern.

Afghan National Army Commando Woodland Uniforms Dscn2412
    Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Afghan National Army Commando Woodland Uniforms Empty Re: Afghan National Army Commando Woodland Uniforms

Post by Nkomo Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:15 am

Pocket modification.

Afghan National Army Commando Woodland Uniforms Dscn2413
    Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Afghan National Army Commando Woodland Uniforms Empty Re: Afghan National Army Commando Woodland Uniforms

Post by Nkomo Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:16 am

Manufacturer's tag.

Afghan National Army Commando Woodland Uniforms Dscn2414
    ladrang
    ladrang
    2nd Lieutenant
    2nd Lieutenant

Post by ladrang Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:39 am

Hi your shirts are really interesting. I have a question for you, where do you find them??
    Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Nkomo Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:46 am

In answer to your question, most of my ANA and ANP uniforms come directly from soldiers who are coming back from Afghanistan. I have a friend who was in the 173rd Airborne and he keeps me supplied. As a matter of fact, I bought another ANA green beret (Infantry) and have an ANA woodland shoulder holster on the way to my house from him.
    P-E
    P-E
    ADMIN MODERATOR
    ADMIN MODERATOR

Post by P-E Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:49 am

Please can you also take pictures of the rear ? And by chance do you have the trousers ?
    ladrang
    ladrang
    2nd Lieutenant
    2nd Lieutenant

Post by ladrang Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:51 am

nkomo wrote: In answer to your question, most of my ANA and ANP uniforms come directly from soldiers who are coming back from Afghanistan. I have a friend who was in the 173rd Airborne and he keeps me supplied. As a matter of fact, I bought another ANA green beret (Infantry) and have an ANA woodland shoulder holster on the way to my house from him.

Thanks for your reply, you are definitively lucky to get this kind of uniforms. Wink
    Beppe_goodoldrebel
    Beppe_goodoldrebel
    Chief Corporal
    Chief Corporal

Post by Beppe_goodoldrebel Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:48 am

nice find!
    Torch03
    Torch03
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Torch03 Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:01 pm

Nice uniforms Arch

Matt

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:01 pm