OEF/OIF BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

ISIS propaganda papers/manuals and booklets

usall
    usall

ISIS propaganda papers/manuals and booklets  Empty ISIS propaganda papers/manuals and booklets

Post by usall Fri May 15, 2020 6:04 pm

Hi everyone,

Some ISIS religious propaganda papers and booklets (found during Raqqa battle in Syria).

ISIS propaganda papers/manuals and booklets  87688010
    ISIS propaganda papers/manuals and booklets  88137710
    ISIS propaganda papers/manuals and booklets  88131010
    ISIS propaganda papers/manuals and booklets  88175410

ISIS administrative papers (license car, military ID card... ) from same source of religious propaganda papers.
    ISIS propaganda papers/manuals and booklets  88194210
    ISIS propaganda papers/manuals and booklets  84173110

Usall
    Cap Camouflage Pattern I
    Staff Sergeant Class I
    Staff Sergeant Class I

ISIS propaganda papers/manuals and booklets  Empty Re: ISIS propaganda papers/manuals and booklets

Post by Cap Camouflage Pattern I Sat May 16, 2020 10:32 pm

Great items, one of the truly fascinating things about ISIS was it actually functioning as a state. That's something I cant think of an Islamic rebel group doing since the Taliban, although I'm sure I'm ignorant of some group doing just that in Africa or South-East Asia.

I belive this functioning as a state with territory is partially responsible for their downfall. States are exactly what nations like the US and Russia are geared to fight and are what they want to fight, rather than insurgent groups which they have always and continue to have trouble with fighting effectively.

If items can make one think about those sorts of things it is truly historic and some choice pieces!
    Bagman6
    Bagman6

ISIS propaganda papers/manuals and booklets  Empty Re: ISIS propaganda papers/manuals and booklets

Post by Bagman6 Sun May 17, 2020 7:21 am

Those are quite interesting. Thanks for posting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:17 am