Here are some tips I'd advise:
1. You need a rank on the IOTV and a name (if the uniform has them, you can take them off of that, and put them on the vest)
2. As Bagman said, you might want to consider putting a cateye band on it. You'll likely want one without any information on it, unless you happen to have the one from the guys uniform you have.
3. Roll the collar around the neck back down. No one wore that shit up as it bothered the **** out of your neck. If you caught hot brass down your neck you just hopped around and got a cool scar.
4. Whichever side you decide he shoots with (left or right), move some of the pouches from that side, to his non-shooting side. That way when you're shooting, they won't interfere with your aim.
5. On the knees, I'd suggest having one knee pad on the shooting knee, and one down around the ankle on the other leg. Most times when you'll kneel, you'll kneel on the same leg you shoot with.
6. On the boots you can choose Rocky, Belleville, or any other tan boot from manufacturers. You can choose to use either summer or winter boots, as both were worn/changed out down range.
Other than that he looks pretty good.
Last edited by RedLegGI on Mon May 21, 2018 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total