OEF/OIF BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Nice story on USAF CCT in action.

MyZone
    MyZone
    Chief Warrant Officer Class I
    Chief Warrant Officer Class I

Nice story on USAF CCT in action. Empty Nice story on USAF CCT in action.

Post by MyZone Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:56 pm

Good story on a few Combat Controllers in action. Also a reference (and photo) to a grouping in the National Museum of the USAF.

MZ♠

http://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/Visit/MuseumExhibits/FactSheets/Display/tabid/509/Article/197516/combating-the-insurgency-air-force-combat-controllers-at-najaf-iraq.aspx
    Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Nice story on USAF CCT in action. Empty Re: Nice story on USAF CCT in action.

Post by Nkomo Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:08 pm

Thanks for posting this MZ. We almost went up to Dayton yesterday to the Air Force Museum. I wish I would have pressed a point and gone.
    Zeked
    Zeked
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Zeked Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:45 pm

Nice read; thanks MZ.

To add to Nkomo's point, the USAF museum in Dayton is a great great museum; well worth the drive. Not trying to rub it in Arch!!
    Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Nkomo Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:50 pm

Been there several times, Zeked. Only about 3 hours from my house to the museum, just don't have as much time to visit such places these days.
    Zeked
    Zeked
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Zeked Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:44 am

Cool, I wish I lived that close.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:02 am