OEF/OIF BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
semper fi
ripcord56
MyZone
kilroy was here!
Kirner
Philip
Misanthropic_Gods
Mercenary25
Nkomo
P-E
14 posters

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E)

Plunket75
    Plunket75
    Chief Corporal
    Chief Corporal

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) - Page 2 Empty Re: My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E)

Post by Plunket75 Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:44 pm

Looks great!  Very nice stuff.
    P-E
    P-E
    ADMIN MODERATOR
    ADMIN MODERATOR

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) - Page 2 Empty Re: My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E)

Post by P-E Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:47 pm

Thanks you all for your comments ! Lot of time and money to get this stuff, so it's always great when other people like it ! Wink

"As you know, you go to war with the Army you have. They're not the Army you might want or wish to have at a later time. You can have all the armor in the world on a tank and it can (still) be blown up..." - Donald Rumsfeld (Camp Buehring, KU - Dec. 8, 2004)

See my current collection of desert SSI HERE
    See my current collection of desert Badges (ranks, qualification badges, Branch of Service) HERE
    See my files in PDF on scribd.com HERE
    See my collection of jackets HERE
    Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Nkomo Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:12 pm

P-E wrote:Thanks you all for your comments ! Lot of time and money to get this stuff, so it's always great when other people like it ! Wink

Great stuff, P-E. I couldn't agree with your above statement more.
    P-E
    P-E
    ADMIN MODERATOR
    ADMIN MODERATOR

Post by P-E Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:29 pm

New update, as I purchase a lot of mannequin today. Still have three to display, but don't have the time right now.

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) - Page 2 Dsc04610
    From left to right :
    BASIC Body Armor (Light EOD suit) - US Army ACU-Delta - USMC T-pattern - USMC Turret gunner with Quadgard IV

"As you know, you go to war with the Army you have. They're not the Army you might want or wish to have at a later time. You can have all the armor in the world on a tank and it can (still) be blown up..." - Donald Rumsfeld (Camp Buehring, KU - Dec. 8, 2004)

See my current collection of desert Badges (ranks, qualification badges, Branch of Service) HERE
    semper fi
    semper fi
    Master Corporal
    Master Corporal

Post by semper fi Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:06 pm

Great Pierre - Emmanuel Wink.
    usall
    usall
    Staff Sergeant Class I
    Staff Sergeant Class I

Post by usall Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:16 pm

Very nice my friend Wink
    The ACU-D is a beautifull set !

Usall
    oefoifcollector
    oefoifcollector
    Sergeant Class II
    Sergeant Class II

Post by oefoifcollector Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:32 pm

great !!! Very Happy
    P-E
    P-E
    ADMIN MODERATOR
    ADMIN MODERATOR

Post by P-E Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:42 pm

Thanks for your comments guys ! Finally had just the time to display another one, so here're additional pictures. The additional one is the Quadgard V displayed aside his old brother

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) - Page 2 Dsc04611

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) - Page 2 Dsc04612

usall
    usall
    Staff Sergeant Class I
    Staff Sergeant Class I

Post by usall Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Il y a trop d'OTV coyotte sur cette photo ah ah ah Razz Very Happy
    (sorry for the sentence in french)
    P-E
    P-E
    ADMIN MODERATOR
    ADMIN MODERATOR

Post by P-E Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:52 pm

What ? Are you telling I've too much coyote brown otv ? Really ? No way ! I still need a last one for the APES.... Wink

usall
    usall
    Staff Sergeant Class I
    Staff Sergeant Class I

Post by usall Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:59 pm

P-E wrote:What ? Are you telling I've too much coyote brown otv ? Really ? No way ! I still need a last one for the APES.... Wink

Wink
    Zeked
    Zeked
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Zeked Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:14 am

Pretty darned impressive Pierre! Great line up of mannequins! Thanks for sharing!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 2:59 am