OEF/OIF BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
semper fi
ripcord56
MyZone
kilroy was here!
Kirner
Philip
Misanthropic_Gods
Mercenary25
Nkomo
P-E
14 posters

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E)

P-E
    P-E
    ADMIN MODERATOR
    ADMIN MODERATOR

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) Empty My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E)

Post by P-E Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:22 pm

Hello,

Here's the first dummy of my collection. Yes, it miss the boots... Crying or Very sad I can't find the real US Navy boots...Crying or Very sad

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) Img_5919

On this dummy, you can find :
    - Navy Blue coveralls with patches (in white embroidery)
    - Naval Flak Vest (NFK)
    - Naval Battle Helmet (NBH)

And here's pictures of soldier in this suit :

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) Z3vf

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) Lrad-us-navy

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) 0

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) Hires_15

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) WNUS_25mm_mk38_pic

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) 1583583-2122821
    Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) Empty Re: My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E)

Post by Nkomo Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:31 pm

Nice set up and one you don't see often in collector hands. Very Happy
    Mercenary25
    Mercenary25
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) Empty Re: My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E)

Post by Mercenary25 Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:34 pm

Interesting choice of display for dummy. This subject is way underrated by collectors. I always figured you'd use USMC stuff with all those armors you have. Smile
    P-E
    P-E
    ADMIN MODERATOR
    ADMIN MODERATOR

Post by P-E Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:05 pm

thanks for your comments. And you've right, I've some others dummy that wait to be taken in picture... Very Happy I've US Army, USMC, US Navy,... just let me the time to take them in picture, and then you'll see some others things.

I wait a little, because I've items that are currently shipped by my friend and I wait to receive them to take picture of complete dummy with all items. Tomorow, I'll take pictures of my US Army sets.
    Misanthropic_Gods
    Misanthropic_Gods

Post by Misanthropic_Gods Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:09 pm

if you need a pair of boots, you can get a set of Bates. Bates are issue boots, and they even make them in Suede for the new NWU. Just make sure you get a set of black full leather ones.

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) BTS-W1421-07.tif?op_usm=0
    P-E
    P-E
    ADMIN MODERATOR
    ADMIN MODERATOR

Post by P-E Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:01 am

Soldier from 2nd Infantry Division in Iraq (beginning of 2004)

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) Img_6018

On this dummy, you can find :
    - MSA helmet with black chin strap, ESS tan google & reversible woodland/desert camo.
    - Close Combat Uniform (jacket and trousers), 2003 contract (worn by 2nd ID)
    - Interceptor Body Armor in woodland camo with neck and collar, throat en groin.
    - Welco desert combat boots.
    Philip

Post by Philip Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:57 am

Nice CCU dummy!
    Mercenary25
    Mercenary25
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Mercenary25 Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:07 pm

I LOVE 2nd ID dummy! You should add pouches!
    P-E
    P-E
    ADMIN MODERATOR
    ADMIN MODERATOR

Post by P-E Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:18 pm

Thanks for your comments guys !

You've right Merc, it miss some pouches, but in fact I hate them...prefer see body armor Very Happy but you've right...it miss...(all my dummy are without pouches because I love see my body armors and prefer they are not hide by pouches)
    Mercenary25
    Mercenary25
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Mercenary25 Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:43 pm

Little advice, cut off or trim eyelashes. My mannequin had them, I hated them so much that I trimmed them.

Actually, I think the vest loaded up with pouches always look kick ass, especially if all of pouches are filled. You should try it!
    P-E
    P-E
    ADMIN MODERATOR
    ADMIN MODERATOR

Post by P-E Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:47 pm

Thanks for the advice ! My dummy is realy horrible and is a bad quality. Very Happy But I pay it a really cheap price and so it's beter for my collection. I hate have some and some items in boxes...I bought it principally for my quadgard system but wait to receive another usmc boots that'll go with this set (I sold all pairs of usmc desert boots I've because my friend in California found me 2 new pairs). That the reason why I take no picture of my usmc uniforms sets at this time...wait the news boots Razz

And yes, I'll try to fill the pouches. thanks !
    Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Nkomo Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:56 pm

Quality items, Pierre!!!! That CCU display is really nice. Is your CCU named? If so, I have one of the Stryker yearbooks with the entire outfit pictured and named. If it is named, I'll look it up for you. I have done this for myself and Merc. Took a little while to go through the entire book, but is very fulfilling for me.
    P-E
    P-E
    ADMIN MODERATOR
    ADMIN MODERATOR

Post by P-E Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:02 pm

ow interesting ! You've a book about stryker units ? and you've pictures of which periods ? and only 2nd ID ?

In fact, I've some CCU...so I've to check on my others jackets if they are named. This one on my dummy is 100% brand new, so no patches (I only add velcro patches for picture).

and if you've pictures of your jackets, also with name you can send them to my adress : militariabelgium@gmail.com. I'll check in my data (I've around 300-500 pictures of soldiers wearing CCU). With some chance, maybe I can find pictures of soldier who worn your jackets ?
    Kirner
    Kirner
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by Kirner Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:19 am

Great dummys, I like them a lot! If I only had space enough...
    P-E
    P-E
    ADMIN MODERATOR
    ADMIN MODERATOR

Post by P-E Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:21 am

Here's my current collection of theater made armbands ;

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) Img_7314

I received the last three today from Hawkdriver. He gets them for me directly in Iraq. These are the most beautiful I have I think !
    P-E
    P-E
    ADMIN MODERATOR
    ADMIN MODERATOR

Post by P-E Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:02 pm

Just received this helmet today. That's a typical helmet, as used during the Operation Just Cause in Panama.

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) Img_9610

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) Img_9611

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) Img_9612

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) Img_9613

Here're a few pictures from internet :

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) 88985710

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) 22338110

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) Panama10

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) Profim10

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) Profim11

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) Profim12

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) Profim13
    Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Nkomo Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:07 pm

Very nice helmet and cover, P-E! Just Cause items are very much overlooked by collectors.
    Mercenary25
    Mercenary25
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Mercenary25 Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Very cool, Pierre! I have one cover like this with 7th Infantry Division BDU sitting somewhere. Maybe I should pull them out and create a display!
    P-E
    P-E
    ADMIN MODERATOR
    ADMIN MODERATOR

Post by P-E Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:12 pm

I agree with you. But well, I admit I know nothing in this campaign. To be honest, I only saw these helmet cover on USMF (if I remember correctly, Merc25 owns one ?) and finaly found one on ebay for a cheap price...I won the helmet with his original helmet cover for $20,47...at this price, I was not stolen...
    P-E
    P-E
    ADMIN MODERATOR
    ADMIN MODERATOR

Post by P-E Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:14 pm

Mercenary25 wrote:Very cool, Pierre! I have one cover like this with 7th Infantry Division BDU sitting somewhere. Maybe I should pull them out and create a display!

Sure you'd better ! They are very cool ! It's my project to make one. They are not soo expensive, realy simple stuff on them.
    kilroy was here!
    Chief Corporal
    Chief Corporal

Post by kilroy was here! Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:35 pm

Damn, she's a beuty P-E! Nice find Very Happy
    MyZone
    MyZone
    Chief Warrant Officer Class I
    Chief Warrant Officer Class I

Post by MyZone Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Great items....it shows there are endless facets to the gems of military collectibles....

Cheers ~
    MyZone
    kilroy was here!
    Chief Corporal
    Chief Corporal

Post by kilroy was here! Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:28 am

I can't seem to find anyone in those pictures wearing a flak vest, how come? Wasn't the PASGT vest issued alongside with the helmets?
    P-E
    P-E
    ADMIN MODERATOR
    ADMIN MODERATOR

Post by P-E Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:19 am

Thanks for your response guys ! I've pictures of them wearing PASGT Vest, but also an old style flak vest (I'm not 100% sure because of poor quaity of picture, but for me that's a M69 Flak jacket) :

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) Profim14
    P-E
    P-E
    ADMIN MODERATOR
    ADMIN MODERATOR

Post by P-E Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:15 am

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) 28217510
    Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Nkomo Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:06 am

P-E wrote:Thanks for your response guys ! I've pictures of them wearing PASGT Vest, but also an old style flak vest (I'm not 100% sure because of poor quaity of picture, but for me that's a M69 Flak jacket) :

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) Profim14
    I agree with you, P-E. Funny thing was that several units that were involved in Operatiuon Just Cause, wore the older Vietnam era flak vests.
    ripcord56
    ripcord56
    Sergeant Class I
    Sergeant Class I

Post by ripcord56 Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:18 am

Love them jungle boots....

rip......
    P-E
    P-E
    ADMIN MODERATOR
    ADMIN MODERATOR

Post by P-E Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:38 pm

Sadly, not perfectly displayed as other collector did (I'ld like, but I need to purchase more mannequins first), but here's a quick picture of some of my current mannequins / torso :

My personal collection - Militariabelgium (P-E) Dsc03313
    (shame on me : the M16A2 is for sure a replica, as the PVS-7. Sadly, there's no way to get them legally here in Belgium - please forgive me Wink )
    semper fi
    semper fi
    Master Corporal
    Master Corporal

Post by semper fi Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:36 pm

Great collection P-E!
    Thanks for sharing.
    oefoifcollector
    oefoifcollector
    Sergeant Class II
    Sergeant Class II

Post by oefoifcollector Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:37 pm

yes great collection !!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:23 am