OEF/OIF BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Blackwater Afghanistan Border Police Patch

kriegsmodell
    kriegsmodell
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Blackwater Afghanistan Border Police Patch Empty Blackwater Afghanistan Border Police Patch

Post by kriegsmodell Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:40 pm

This is an Afghanistan made in-theatre patch for Blackwater conractors who were advising/mentoring the National Afghanistan Border Police. The team was operating near Churgahtah, Khost Province Afghanistan during the Summer of 2009. Their OP location was approximately 2 Km from the Pakistan border. I was lucky enough to personally purchase this patch from one of the Blackwater contractors active during this period.

Blackwater Afghanistan Border Police Patch Mvc-0058

There is a shell burst look about the patch. Note the US and Afghan colors along the top edge and the Blackwater paw print to the center. Black banner with ABP for the Afghanistan Border Police. According to the contractor, Saxon 75 was the team's call sign. The patch is velcro backed.

"I looked up at the bunker in front of me and saw a khaki-uniformed NVA with a pith helmet, chest web gear, green Bata boots and an AK, Type 56, and no other identifying insignia. Then I shot him." -- Sergeant Tony "Fast Eddie" Anderson, RT Kansas, TF1AE, 1971

"My God, where do we find these men?" - President George H. W. Bush commenting on 1st SFOD-Delta after the Operation Acid Gambit rescue of Kurt Muse.

"Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?" Then I said, "Here am I. Send me." - Inscription on the dog tag resting on the flag-draped homeward bound casket of an American Special Opearations warrior killed in action in Afghanistan, July 2005. - Dick Couch - Chosen Soldier

"Choosing to die resisting rather than live submitting they fled only from dishonor and to meet danger face to face." - Lieutenant General John F. Mulholland Jr, USASOC Fallen Soldiers' Memorial Ceremony, 25 May 2012.
    ladrang
    ladrang
    2nd Lieutenant
    2nd Lieutenant

Blackwater Afghanistan Border Police Patch Empty Re: Blackwater Afghanistan Border Police Patch

Post by ladrang Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:11 pm

An amazing patch, I like it!!!!!
    Mercenary25
    Mercenary25
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Blackwater Afghanistan Border Police Patch Empty Re: Blackwater Afghanistan Border Police Patch

Post by Mercenary25 Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:26 pm

Arch will love it.
    zvez
    zvez
    Master Corporal
    Master Corporal

Post by zvez Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:16 am

very nice!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:21 am