OEF/OIF BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

"The Night Stalkers" By Michael Hartov and Steven Durant

AndrewA74
    AndrewA74
    Master Corporal
    Master Corporal

"The Night Stalkers" By Michael Hartov and Steven Durant Empty "The Night Stalkers" By Michael Hartov and Steven Durant

Post by AndrewA74 Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:43 pm

This book is about the history of the 160th SOAR (A) and it's many missions. A very intense book and I would recommend reading it if you're a fan of black ops sort of stuff. Enjoy!
    Andrew

"The Night Stalkers" By Michael Hartov and Steven Durant 51PJD59M0VL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_
    Mercenary25
    Mercenary25
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

"The Night Stalkers" By Michael Hartov and Steven Durant Empty Re: "The Night Stalkers" By Michael Hartov and Steven Durant

Post by Mercenary25 Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Minor correction: Michael J. Durant and Steven Hartov. Note to those who doesn't know Durant, he was an Blackhawk pilot that was captured by Adid's Militia during Operation Gothic Serpent (Black Hawk Down). I believe this book also included Durant's experience of being a POW. I read it long time ago, so I don't remember much from it but it was an excellent book to read.
    AndrewA74
    AndrewA74
    Master Corporal
    Master Corporal

"The Night Stalkers" By Michael Hartov and Steven Durant Empty Re: "The Night Stalkers" By Michael Hartov and Steven Durant

Post by AndrewA74 Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:06 pm

Mercenary25 wrote:Minor correction: Michael J. Durant and Steven Hartov. Note to those who doesn't know Durant, he was an Blackhawk pilot that was captured by Adid's Militia during Operation Gothic Serpent (Black Hawk Down). I believe this book also included Durant's experience of being a POW. I read it long time ago, so I don't remember much from it but it was an excellent book to read.
    Sorry, got a lot on my mind. In fact, the book didn't even specify the name of the downed pilot during Operation Gothic Serpent.
    Andrew
    Mercenary25
    Mercenary25
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Mercenary25 Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:22 pm

AndrewA74 wrote:
    Sorry, got a lot on my mind. In fact, the book didn't even specify the name of the downed pilot during Operation Gothic Serpent.
    Andrew

One of the authors of this book, Michael Durant is this pilot. I just checked; apparently I was mistaken this book for "In the Company of Heros". It is also wrote by same authors. It mainly focused on his experience during the Operation Gothic Serpent. Same authors and the book cover looks similar! That is why I got confused. Since we're discussing about it, I recommend anyone to read this book too!

"The Night Stalkers" By Michael Hartov and Steven Durant 220px-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Durant

mik12312F
    mik12312F

Post by mik12312F Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:16 pm

"The Night Stalkers" By Michael Hartov and Steven Durant Untitled "160th" are some of the best pilots in the armed forces today!!! Search them on google and read about them on wiki. It's a safe site,,, and gives you plenty of information about them.

Fly on
    God Bless the UDA's
    M

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:42 pm