OEF/OIF BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Afghan National Directorate of Security Uniform

Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Afghan National Directorate of Security Uniform Empty Afghan National Directorate of Security Uniform

Post by Nkomo Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:00 am

Afghan National Directorate of Security brown woodland uniform.

Afghan National Directorate of Security Uniform 54727812
    Afghan National Directorate of Security Uniform 800_112
    Afghan National Directorate of Security Uniform Chief-12
    Afghan National Directorate of Security Uniform Afghan12
    Afghan National Directorate of Security Uniform Dhu2vt11
    semper fi
    semper fi
    Master Corporal
    Master Corporal

Afghan National Directorate of Security Uniform Empty Re: Afghan National Directorate of Security Uniform

Post by semper fi Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:39 am

Excellent!!!
    Cap Camouflage Pattern I
    Staff Sergeant Class I
    Staff Sergeant Class I

Afghan National Directorate of Security Uniform Empty Re: Afghan National Directorate of Security Uniform

Post by Cap Camouflage Pattern I Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:36 pm

Very cool!
    Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Nkomo Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:40 pm

Thanks, fellers.
    Zeked
    Zeked
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Zeked Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:45 pm

Dang I passed on a uniform like that at the Show of Shows; did not know who it belonged to.
    Knowledge is power! Nice example Arch and great addition to your collection!
    kriegsmodell
    kriegsmodell
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by kriegsmodell Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:08 pm

Nice ...

"I looked up at the bunker in front of me and saw a khaki-uniformed NVA with a pith helmet, chest web gear, green Bata boots and an AK, Type 56, and no other identifying insignia. Then I shot him." -- Sergeant Tony "Fast Eddie" Anderson, RT Kansas, TF1AE, 1971

"My God, where do we find these men?" - President George H. W. Bush commenting on 1st SFOD-Delta after the Operation Acid Gambit rescue of Kurt Muse.

"Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?" Then I said, "Here am I. Send me." - Inscription on the dog tag resting on the flag-draped homeward bound casket of an American Special Opearations warrior killed in action in Afghanistan, July 2005. - Dick Couch - Chosen Soldier

"Choosing to die resisting rather than live submitting they fled only from dishonor and to meet danger face to face." - Lieutenant General John F. Mulholland Jr, USASOC Fallen Soldiers' Memorial Ceremony, 25 May 2012.
    Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Nkomo Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:02 am

Thanks for the comments, fellers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:49 pm