OEF/OIF BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Need photo of Iraq soldiers in helmets or berets

jagjetta
    jagjetta
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Need photo of Iraq soldiers in helmets or berets Empty Need photo of Iraq soldiers in helmets or berets

Post by jagjetta Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:25 am

Greetings,

We have a couple of introductory articles coming up in Military Trader. The first will be an overview of Iraqi helmets from the 1990s and 2000s. I would like to have an "opener" photo of Iraqi soldiers wearing helmets. Does anyone have a high resolution (minimum 1200 x 1600 pixels), copyright-free image that we could use with proper credit?

There will be a follow-up overview of Iraq Berets, so am looking for the same sort of image, except with berets visible in the photo.

If you just want to email me images, can send to: john.adams-graf@fwmedia.com

Thank you SO much!

John A-G
    Editor, Military Trader
    HoovieDude
    Chief Master Corporal
    Chief Master Corporal

Need photo of Iraq soldiers in helmets or berets Empty Re: Need photo of Iraq soldiers in helmets or berets

Post by HoovieDude Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:34 am

My guys didn't wear helmets all too often, but I will see what I can dig up.
    jagjetta
    jagjetta
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Need photo of Iraq soldiers in helmets or berets Empty Re: Need photo of Iraq soldiers in helmets or berets

Post by jagjetta Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:04 pm

Thanks Hoovie! you da best,

John
    HoovieDude
    Chief Master Corporal
    Chief Master Corporal

Post by HoovieDude Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:58 am

John, email enroute.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:19 am