My small collection.

    Share
    avatar
    31TKComd
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2013-01-05
    Location : Belgium

    My small collection.

    Post by 31TKComd on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:45 pm

    Hi,

    Here some pictures of my small collection, not everything is in it, but more pictures will come

    I'm collection U.S. WW2, Modern US and Belgian gear.











    avatar
    31TKComd
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2013-01-05
    Location : Belgium

    Re: My small collection.

    Post by 31TKComd on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:45 pm











    Enjoy!
    avatar
    theater_made_collector
    Chief Master Corporal
    Chief Master Corporal

    Posts : 301
    Join date : 2012-06-23
    Location : united states

    Re: My small collection.

    Post by theater_made_collector on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:49 pm

    Nice collection!
    avatar
    31TKComd
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2013-01-05
    Location : Belgium

    Re: My small collection.

    Post by 31TKComd on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:53 pm

    Thanks,

    I'm looking for a mannequin for my uniform.
    theater_made_collector wrote:Nice collection!
    avatar
    31TKComd
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2013-01-05
    Location : Belgium

    Re: My small collection.

    Post by 31TKComd on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:25 pm

    I bought the WW2 87th Inf. Jacket in a grouping with pants (wich i put in the other grouping). and more stuff. I bought it from an admin of USMF: Here is the link he posted of this grouping (better pictures! and more details of the guy): http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/62235-84th-inf-ardennes-wia-uniform/page__hl__brysiewicz.

    I'm having copies of his enlisting record, and Discharge paper.











    avatar
    Mercenary25
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

    Posts : 3606
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 28

    Re: My small collection.

    Post by Mercenary25 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:31 pm

    Nice collection but keep it in mind that this forum focuses on ODS, OEF, and OIF.
    avatar
    Zeked
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

    Posts : 1862
    Join date : 2011-01-06
    Location : St Paul, MN

    Re: My small collection.

    Post by Zeked on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:38 pm

    Mercenary25 wrote:Nice collection but keep it in mind that this forum focuses on ODS, OEF, and OIF.

    Merc is correct but the Ike is a great looking outfit. TD's groupings are tough to come by.
    avatar
    31TKComd
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2013-01-05
    Location : Belgium

    Re: My small collection.

    Post by 31TKComd on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:45 pm

    I know that the focuses are on ODS, OEF, OIF, sorry for posting this. I will only post my ODS, OEF, OIF related items then Smile


    And thanks
    Zeked wrote:
    Mercenary25 wrote:Nice collection but keep it in mind that this forum focuses on ODS, OEF, and OIF.

    Merc is correct but the Ike is a great looking outfit. TD's groupings are tough to come by.
    avatar
    Bluehawk
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 86
    Join date : 2012-06-19
    Age : 70
    Location : Ozarks

    Re: My small collection.

    Post by Bluehawk on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:23 am

    I'm liking seeing GWOT stuff in with other stuff, nice to contrast with.
    avatar
    31TKComd
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2013-01-05
    Location : Belgium

    Re: My small collection.

    Post by 31TKComd on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:08 am

    thanks,

    Yeah, it's all together because of lack of room Very Happy
    Bluehawk wrote:I'm liking seeing GWOT stuff in with other stuff, nice to contrast with.

    Sponsored content

    Re: My small collection.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:04 pm