OEF/OIF BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Lightweight Helmet (LWH) of the USMC - COPY (never see it before !!!!) - really well done...

P-E
    P-E
    ADMIN MODERATOR
    ADMIN MODERATOR

Lightweight Helmet (LWH) of the USMC - COPY (never see it before !!!!) - really well done... Empty Lightweight Helmet (LWH) of the USMC - COPY (never see it before !!!!) - really well done...

Post by P-E Wed May 26, 2010 12:18 pm

Just to tell I'm verry impressionned by China made copy...today I found this on ebay ;

http://cgi.befr.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170491247395&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Lightweight Helmet (LWH) of the USMC - COPY (never see it before !!!!) - really well done... DSCN7522mb

Lightweight Helmet (LWH) of the USMC - COPY (never see it before !!!!) - really well done... DSCN7517mb

Lightweight Helmet (LWH) of the USMC - COPY (never see it before !!!!) - really well done... DSCN7520mb

Lightweight Helmet (LWH) of the USMC - COPY (never see it before !!!!) - really well done... DSCN7519mb

Lightweight Helmet (LWH) of the USMC - COPY (never see it before !!!!) - really well done... DSCN7524mb

Lightweight Helmet (LWH) of the USMC - COPY (never see it before !!!!) - really well done... DSCN7523mb

Lightweight Helmet (LWH) of the USMC - COPY (never see it before !!!!) - really well done... DSCN7527mb

Lightweight Helmet (LWH) of the USMC - COPY (never see it before !!!!) - really well done... DSCN7525mb

Lightweight Helmet (LWH) of the USMC - COPY (never see it before !!!!) - really well done... DSCN7528mb

Well, some of you'll tell me it's not necessary to be alarmed because we can easy recognize it...ok, I agree helmet shell is bad made...but inside pale

If it's necessary to be alerted, it's for that ;

http://cgi.befr.ebay.be/Super-USMC-LWH-MICH-ACH-CHIN-STRAP-KIT-REP-/180512500846?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a07622c6e

The chin strap alone looks like a good one...

But well, price are too expensive(= price for original parts !), so it won't have some success in airsoft community Twisted Evil But take care...copy are well presents !
    Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Lightweight Helmet (LWH) of the USMC - COPY (never see it before !!!!) - really well done... Empty Re: Lightweight Helmet (LWH) of the USMC - COPY (never see it before !!!!) - really well done...

Post by Nkomo Wed May 26, 2010 12:53 pm

UMMMMMMMMM...........NOT COOL!
    Philip

Lightweight Helmet (LWH) of the USMC - COPY (never see it before !!!!) - really well done... Empty Re: Lightweight Helmet (LWH) of the USMC - COPY (never see it before !!!!) - really well done...

Post by Philip Wed May 26, 2010 1:58 pm

[sarcasm]Great!!!!![/sarcasm]
    Mercenary25
    Mercenary25
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Mercenary25 Wed May 26, 2010 2:20 pm

Is it kevlar material?

You can easily tell it's a copy if it is being sold as original in the future.

1:Lime green EGA (wrong)
    2:OD color is too light (can be easily fixed by repainting so watch out)
    P-E
    P-E
    ADMIN MODERATOR
    ADMIN MODERATOR

Post by P-E Wed May 26, 2010 2:28 pm

lol, I never tell it's being sold as an original Very Happy

Here's what I explain ;

ok, I agree helmet shell is bad made...but inside pale

--> I just told that the chin strap and inside liner are really well done ! So take care !!!

And no it isn't not original for sure, no kevlar fiber, strenge color, from China... but inside liner and chin strap look like original one ! And if someone buy it and remove the liner and sale it as an original, you won't easy recognize it ! (well, maybe the label, but we can't see them).

Or simply if you search one new chin strap and do research on ebay, you'll find this :

http://cgi.befr.ebay.be/Super-USMC-LWH-MICH-ACH-CHIN-STRAP-KIT-REP-/180512500846?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a07622c6e

And it's not write it's a copy...only "REP" in title of auction...but if you don't take care...
    Mercenary25
    Mercenary25
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Mercenary25 Wed May 26, 2010 3:01 pm

No, let me clarify; I meant if somebody bought it as reproduction, took out the chin-straps then install in old Kevlar shells. Yes, you're correct, the shell itself isn't a serious issue that should be concerned of.

The LWH helmets on ebay is known for being faked. People used a LWH liner and chin straps to install in old Kevlar helmets then sold them as original LWH helmets. Sharpneldude from USMF forum had a pile of brand new LWH straps and liner set from his time in Marines. He told me that he had sold them all then all suddenly fakes started to showing up. You would need to watch out inside the helmet for the color. His guide thread below.

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=34010
    P-E
    P-E
    ADMIN MODERATOR
    ADMIN MODERATOR

Post by P-E Wed May 26, 2010 3:17 pm

Mercenary25 wrote:No, let me clarify; I meant if somebody bought it as reproduction, took out the chin-straps then install in old Kevlar shells. Yes, you're correct, the shell itself isn't a serious issue that should be concerned of.

The LWH helmets on ebay is known for being faked. People used a LWH liner and chin straps to install in old Kevlar helmets then sold them as original LWH helmets. Sharpneldude from USMF forum had a pile of brand new LWH straps and liner set from his time in Marines. He told me that he had sold them all then all suddenly fakes started to showing up. You would need to watch out inside the helmet for the color. His guide thread below.

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=34010

go to this link, I'll explain the difference between LWH and PASGT ;

https://oefoif.forumotion.net/helmets-headgear-f90/difference-between-lightweight-helmet-usmc-and-pasgt-helmets-all-branch-t664.htm#2932

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:53 pm