OEF/OIF BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Front Lines: Life as a US Military Photographer

Mercenary25
    Mercenary25
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Front Lines: Life as a US Military Photographer Empty Front Lines: Life as a US Military Photographer

Post by Mercenary25 Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:28 pm

I stumbled across this great article talking about life of US. Military Photographer. Those are guys that gave us many reference photos and importantly, they document history for the future generations. Their job is as important as a shooters next to him.

Four page article talked about their training, deployments, etc.... With some cool pictures of their equipment.

http://www.popphoto.com/how-to/2011/11/front-lines-life-us-military-photographer
    ripcord56
    ripcord56
    Sergeant Class I
    Sergeant Class I

Front Lines: Life as a US Military Photographer Empty Re: Front Lines: Life as a US Military Photographer

Post by ripcord56 Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:30 pm

Nice post,

I had the pleasure of being friends with a US Navy photographer on a couple of Med cruises back
    in the day...

They do live on the edge to bring the rest of us fantastic action photos..

Thanks, rip......
    Spy vs Spy
    Spy vs Spy
    Chief Corporal
    Chief Corporal

Front Lines: Life as a US Military Photographer Empty Re: Front Lines: Life as a US Military Photographer

Post by Spy vs Spy Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:20 pm

Interesting and a nice gallery!

Regards
    M
    Zeked
    Zeked
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Zeked Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:58 am

Nice story; I never realized they have special schools for being a photographer. Makes a lot of sense. Thanks Clete

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:37 pm