OEF/OIF BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Polish Commando and Special Forces Patches

ehrentitle
    ehrentitle
    Chief Corporal
    Chief Corporal

Polish Commando and Special Forces Patches Empty Polish Commando and Special Forces Patches

Post by ehrentitle Sun May 25, 2014 9:41 am

Polish Commando and Special Forces patches along with some Warsaw Pact era Polish patches.

Can anyone here give me an idea of these Polish Commando and Special Forces patches were worn during OEF/OIF and their rarity and general value?

Thanks, Kevin

Polish Commando and Special Forces Patches 14265130144_80397d7cb1_o

They came along with some Soviet and East German insignia, tucked in a mess kit...

Polish Commando and Special Forces Patches 14078591318_fc71eff12e_c
    zvez
    zvez
    Master Corporal
    Master Corporal

Polish Commando and Special Forces Patches Empty Re: Polish Commando and Special Forces Patches

Post by zvez Sun May 25, 2014 5:29 pm

The commando patches date from early to mid 90s. and still more/less current today. Not particularly rare.
    ehrentitle
    ehrentitle
    Chief Corporal
    Chief Corporal

Polish Commando and Special Forces Patches Empty Re: Polish Commando and Special Forces Patches

Post by ehrentitle Sun May 25, 2014 5:42 pm

Much appreciated. I collect East German insignia so these were a bit outside my area of expertise. Although I've hand a lot of Warsaw Pact Polish insignia pass through my hands over the years. When I was stationed in Berlin in the late 1980s there was a Polish flea market where lots of insignia was available including WWII formations badges.

zvez wrote:The commando patches date from early to mid 90s. and still more/less current today. Not particularly rare.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 pm