OEF/OIF BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Afghanistan National Police Shirt

Richard101
    Richard101
    Chief Corporal
    Chief Corporal

Afghanistan National Police Shirt  Empty Afghanistan National Police Shirt

Post by Richard101 Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:46 am

heres a new item ive obtained from a army commando who is local to myself he swapped it when out on tour
    Afghanistan National Police Shirt  Anp110
    Afghanistan National Police Shirt  Anp210
    Afghanistan National Police Shirt  Anp311
    Afghanistan National Police Shirt  Anp410
    Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Afghanistan National Police Shirt  Empty Re: Afghanistan National Police Shirt

Post by Nkomo Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Very nice shirt. I'm not sure if you know, but they are really cracking down on the swapping/selling of uniforms in Afghanistan. Got a friend over there now and he says it impossible to find ANA or ANP uniforms.
    Richard101
    Richard101
    Chief Corporal
    Chief Corporal

Post by Richard101 Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:15 pm

I didn't know that the guy I had this off was out on Herrick 14 so I was lucky to get it then the one I'm really after is an ANA digi shirt but then again I think everyone would like one of those looking at this shirt I don't think it's ever been worn cheers Richard
    Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Nkomo Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:21 pm

I was lucky enough to have a friend in the 173rd ABN who brought a ton of ANA and ANP uniforms back from his 2009-2010 deployment to Afghanistan. Brought back a couple of odd balls uniforms, one of which I THINK may be an NDS green uniform.

Whatever the case, great shirt and you are lucky to own it.
    Richard101
    Richard101
    Chief Corporal
    Chief Corporal

Post by Richard101 Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:03 pm

Thankyou and I'll try to get more with a bit of luck
    JYN
    JYN

Post by JYN Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Richard,

As Arch said, by now, ANA uniforms are very hard to get... very nice veteran bring back.

Jean-Yves
    H338
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by H338 Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:10 am

Hey guys, just joined the forum but ive just got back from overseas and manged to aquire a few sets of afghan digital in my travels however no luck getting anp gear...im after an anp shirt and a cap if anyones keen to trade...ive got 2 full sets of digital all almost completly badged up as well as 2 other shirts and about 4 or 5 berets with various cloth and metal badges...some of the gears used some unissued..ill keep most of it at the moment but if anyone can hook me up with some anp gear id be happy to trade...ill probably post some photos of these and the rest of my aus, yank and slovak bring backs when i get home from my holiday in about a week and a half...
    JYN
    JYN

Post by JYN Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:10 am

Hello H338

Hello; before you continue posting on the forum, please take the time to post in the introduction sections.

Thank you in advance.

JYN

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:39 am