OEF/OIF BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Storing of velcro patches: Mega PatchBook

Mercenary25
    Mercenary25
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Storing of velcro patches: Mega PatchBook Empty Storing of velcro patches: Mega PatchBook

Post by Mercenary25 Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:13 am

I have a love and hate relationship with velcro patches. I couldn't just throw velcro'ed patches in the bin with other patches because velcro could cause snags and damage other patches. I usually mount velcro patch back on back of another velcro patch or just put them in envelopes.

My side collection is novelty patches with humors and offensive materials so I could mount them on my softshell jacket that I wear on daily basis. So during searching for MIL-SPEC Monkey patches, I stumbled this tactical pouch which is made for storing velcro patches.

http://milspecmonkey.com/store/tactical-gear/pouches/panels/msm-mega-patchbook

I'm buying a couple!
    bryanbg
    bryanbg
    Sergeant Class II
    Sergeant Class II

Storing of velcro patches: Mega PatchBook Empty Re: Storing of velcro patches: Mega PatchBook

Post by bryanbg Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:14 pm

Another thing to consider is to take a poster frame (or smaller picture frame) and remove the glass/plexiglas and fasten Velcro pile to it. Good way to display your favorite velcro'd items.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:52 am