OEF/OIF BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for some Prices.

BringMeOurFlag
    BringMeOurFlag
    Corporal
    Corporal

Looking for some Prices. Empty Looking for some Prices.

Post by BringMeOurFlag Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:31 am

HI,

I'm looking for some prices. And also for the items.
    Does anyone know the price for
    boots
    - 775 - Cold Weather Tan Insulated (600g) Combat Boot (New, Unused!)
    - 795 - Waterproof Insulated Tan Combat Boot (New, unused!)

Set
    - NEW ARMY GORE-TEX SET - REVERSIBLE DCU & NIGHT CAMO (New, Unused!)

Thanks

(And does anyone knows witch of the 2 boots are the best for weather in Belgium...)
    Misanthropic_Gods
    Misanthropic_Gods

Looking for some Prices. Empty Re: Looking for some Prices.

Post by Misanthropic_Gods Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:42 am

The reversible Night/3 color desert isnt issue, its commercially made. Im seeing about $140USD for the pants, and $180USD for the jacket

Also, what are the average temps in F for belgium, as well as the weather?
    BringMeOurFlag
    BringMeOurFlag
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by BringMeOurFlag Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:46 am

Misanthropic_Gods wrote:The reversible Night/3 color desert isnt issue, its commercially made.

Also, what are the average temps in F for belgium, as well as the weather?

Ow, But you have some pictures from soldiers wearing those uniforms.
    But I want one set, what kind of price can i expect?

this is some info of the weather in Belgium.
    - The average temperature in Belgium is 9.8 °C (50 °F).
    - The highest monthly average high temperature is 23 °C (73 °F) in July.
    - The lowest monthly average low temperature is 0 °C (32 °F) in January & February.
    - Belgium's climate receives an average of 785 mm (30.9 in) of rainfall per year, or 65 mm (2.6 in) per month.
    - On average there are 135 days per year with more than 0.1 mm (0.004 in) of rainfall (precipitation) or 11 days with a quantity of rain, sleet, snow etc. per month.
    - The driest weather is in March when an average of 52 mm (2.0 in) of rainfall (precipitation) occurrs across 11 days.
    - The wettest weather is in July when an average of 79 mm (3.1 in) of rainfall (precipitation) occurrs across 11 days.

So Belgium is a quit wet and cold country...
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee

Post by Easy Gee Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:53 am

This is some info of the weather in Belgium.
    - The average temperature in Belgium is 9.8 °C (50 °F).
    - The highest monthly average high temperature is 23 °C (73 °F) in July.
    - The lowest monthly average low temperature is 0 °C (32 °F) in January & February.
    - Belgium's climate receives an average of 785 mm (30.9 in) of rainfall per year, or 65 mm (2.6 in) per month.
    - On average there are 135 days per year with more than 0.1 mm (0.004 in) of rainfall (precipitation) or 11 days with a quantity of rain, sleet, snow etc. per month.
    - The driest weather is in March when an average of 52 mm (2.0 in) of rainfall (precipitation) occurrs across 11 days.
    - The wettest weather is in July when an average of 79 mm (3.1 in) of rainfall (precipitation) occurrs across 11 days.

So Belgium is a quite wet and cold country...
    [/quote]

Laughing Sounds like the UK , cold and wet,a home from home!!!

من السهل جي
    Misanthropic_Gods
    Misanthropic_Gods

Post by Misanthropic_Gods Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:45 pm

Yes, the reversible 3 color desert and night goretex jackets came were extensively used...BUT...they were not issued, they were commercially bought from a company called "Adventure Gear".

On the boots, I would say that for the prices the Bellevilles are going for, I would go with a set of insulated Danner Desert Acadias for just a little bit more. I wear a set of 200g insulated Danner Acadias every day and they are the best boots I have EVER worn (And I have worn a lot of boots).
    Looking for some Prices. 26024TAN
    BringMeOurFlag
    BringMeOurFlag
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by BringMeOurFlag Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:09 pm

Misanthropic_Gods wrote:Yes, the reversible 3 color desert and night goretex jackets came were extensively used...BUT...they were not issued, they were commercially bought from a company called "Adventure Gear".

On the boots, I would say that for the prices the Bellevilles are going for, I would go with a set of insulated Danner Desert Acadias for just a little bit more. I wear a set of 200g insulated Danner Acadias every day and they are the best boots I have EVER worn (And I have worn a lot of boots).

Ow, I see thanks for info! but 160 for a jacket? Wen I was looking on Ebay I saw some sets for $50?

And the boots, looks great! thanks! What is the price?

@ Easy Gee: Indeed! but still lovely weather =D
    Misanthropic_Gods
    Misanthropic_Gods

Post by Misanthropic_Gods Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:07 pm

BringMeOurFlag wrote:
    Misanthropic_Gods wrote:Yes, the reversible 3 color desert and night goretex jackets came were extensively used...BUT...they were not issued, they were commercially bought from a company called "Adventure Gear".

Ow, I see thanks for info! but 160 for a jacket? Wen I was looking on Ebay I saw some sets for $50?

And the boots, looks great! thanks! What is the price?

@ Easy Gee: Indeed! but still lovely weather =D

I just did a quick search and found that price, it is just the price 1 manufacturer had. If you find it for cheaper, jump on it!

The boots are pretty damn expensive, the cheapest I am seenf for the Desert Acadia with 400g insulation is $189US, and that really is a steal for Danners. For my regular Acadias I found them for $150 and bought them on the spot

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:52 pm