Misanthropic_Gods wrote:The reversible Night/3 color desert isnt issue, its commercially made.
Also, what are the average temps in F for belgium, as well as the weather?
Ow, But you have some pictures from soldiers wearing those uniforms.
But I want one set, what kind of price can i expect?
this is some info of the weather in Belgium.
- The average temperature in Belgium is 9.8 °C (50 °F).
- The highest monthly average high temperature is 23 °C (73 °F) in July.
- The lowest monthly average low temperature is 0 °C (32 °F) in January & February.
- Belgium's climate receives an average of 785 mm (30.9 in) of rainfall per year, or 65 mm (2.6 in) per month.
- On average there are 135 days per year with more than 0.1 mm (0.004 in) of rainfall (precipitation) or 11 days with a quantity of rain, sleet, snow etc. per month.
- The driest weather is in March when an average of 52 mm (2.0 in) of rainfall (precipitation) occurrs across 11 days.
- The wettest weather is in July when an average of 79 mm (3.1 in) of rainfall (precipitation) occurrs across 11 days.
So Belgium is a quit wet and cold country...