OEF/OIF BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

T-Shirt and Coin OTAN * 5th Regiment of Special Purpose (Slovakia) * Jozef Gabčík Commemorative

MyZone
    MyZone
    Chief Warrant Officer Class I
    Chief Warrant Officer Class I

T-Shirt and Coin OTAN * 5th Regiment of Special Purpose (Slovakia) * Jozef Gabčík  Commemorative Empty T-Shirt and Coin OTAN * 5th Regiment of Special Purpose (Slovakia) * Jozef Gabčík Commemorative

Post by MyZone Tue May 29, 2018 10:34 pm

Direct Acquisition from a Slovakian soldier....

MZ♠️

T-Shirt and Coin OTAN * 5th Regiment of Special Purpose (Slovakia) * Jozef Gabčík  Commemorative 100_0027
    T-Shirt and Coin OTAN * 5th Regiment of Special Purpose (Slovakia) * Jozef Gabčík  Commemorative 100_0029
    T-Shirt and Coin OTAN * 5th Regiment of Special Purpose (Slovakia) * Jozef Gabčík  Commemorative 100_0030
    T-Shirt and Coin OTAN * 5th Regiment of Special Purpose (Slovakia) * Jozef Gabčík  Commemorative 100_0028
    T-Shirt and Coin OTAN * 5th Regiment of Special Purpose (Slovakia) * Jozef Gabčík  Commemorative 100_0031
    Bagman6
    Bagman6

T-Shirt and Coin OTAN * 5th Regiment of Special Purpose (Slovakia) * Jozef Gabčík  Commemorative Empty Re: T-Shirt and Coin OTAN * 5th Regiment of Special Purpose (Slovakia) * Jozef Gabčík Commemorative

Post by Bagman6 Wed May 30, 2018 12:09 pm

Great pickup my friend.

ripcord56
    Sergeant Class I
    Sergeant Class I

T-Shirt and Coin OTAN * 5th Regiment of Special Purpose (Slovakia) * Jozef Gabčík  Commemorative Empty Re: T-Shirt and Coin OTAN * 5th Regiment of Special Purpose (Slovakia) * Jozef Gabčík Commemorative

Post by ripcord56 Wed May 30, 2018 4:15 pm

Very nice group .

T-Shirt and Coin OTAN * 5th Regiment of Special Purpose (Slovakia) * Jozef Gabčík  Commemorative Dscn7252

S
    Static line
    Static line
    Chief Master Corporal
    Chief Master Corporal

Post by Static line Wed May 30, 2018 4:27 pm

Very cool pairing, nicely done!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:03 pm