Interesting (and Possibly Modified) Camo Top

bryanbg
    bryanbg
    Sergeant Class II
    Sergeant Class II

Interesting (and Possibly Modified) Camo Top Empty Interesting (and Possibly Modified) Camo Top

Post by bryanbg on Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:45 pm

This top came to me from one of my Special Forces buddies.  He got it from another 5th Special Forces Group guy he knew.  This came with a Blackhawk! (I think ... tag is removed) kit.  I've attached photos of the field kit this top came with
    I'd really appreciate it if anyone could ID this top to me.  

Thanks -

Bryan

Interesting (and Possibly Modified) Camo Top 20170310

Interesting (and Possibly Modified) Camo Top 20170311

Interesting (and Possibly Modified) Camo Top 20170312
    jimmyduncan23
    jimmyduncan23
    Sergeant Class II
    Sergeant Class II

Interesting (and Possibly Modified) Camo Top Empty Re: Interesting (and Possibly Modified) Camo Top

Post by jimmyduncan23 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:41 pm

top looks like Jordanian SF pattern but colours are more multicam in photos I have seen
    bertrand
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Interesting (and Possibly Modified) Camo Top Empty Re: Interesting (and Possibly Modified) Camo Top

Post by bertrand on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:21 am

The camo of your jacket has strong resemblance to the yemeni/ cypriot pattern scheme, in my opinion.
    saxecoburg
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by saxecoburg on Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:44 pm

FYI, the vest is made by Eagle Smile
    jimmyduncan23
    jimmyduncan23
    Sergeant Class II
    Sergeant Class II

Post by jimmyduncan23 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:57 pm

yes the colour do seem like Cyprus or Yemen colour but the pattern is different. its strange
    bryanbg
    bryanbg
    Sergeant Class II
    Sergeant Class II

Post by bryanbg on Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:51 pm

I found these photos of Jordanian Special Ops uniforms - Jordan now appears to have more of a digital pattern.  However, these may be an older.  Jordanian King wearing uniform pattern similar to the cammo on my jacket.

As the jacket and vest came from a 5th Special Forces Group guy, its a possibility that the jacket is an old Jordanian one - 5th Group is over there as part of the U.S. actions against ISIS in Syria and Iraq.

The pockets on the upper arm almost seem to have been a later addition, based on the cruder stitching on it. Also, I'm not sure that the dark Velcro is common on other (non-SOF) tops.

Bryan

Interesting (and Possibly Modified) Camo Top Jordan11

Interesting (and Possibly Modified) Camo Top Jordan10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:16 am