Trip to Norfolk. Where to go?

militarypicker1941
    Chief Corporal
    Chief Corporal

Trip to Norfolk. Where to go?

Post by militarypicker1941 on Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:41 am

Hi everyone! Gonna be taking a trip to Norfolk at the end of the month and wanted to see if you guys had any recommendations for where to stop off at to pick up stuff. I've looked into Double Tab and M&G army navy, but wanted to see if you guys knew of any other place to check out. Thanks in advance!

- Noah

saxecoburg
    Corporal
    Corporal

Re: Trip to Norfolk. Where to go?

Post by saxecoburg on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:15 pm

I use to "pick" up there all the time (my father-in-law works up there)... to be honest, there aren't a lot of good shops. Locals pick those places clean on a very regular basis. Double tap is worth the look, M&Gs is pretty lame, the guy who runs it seems like a real jerk and there is never anywhere to park (the neighboring businesses will have your car towed). There is also Little-GI-Joes, been in that shops probably a 100 times and have never bought anything there. London Bridge has a store-front at their factory, sometimes they put over runs out or 2nds, but again it's pretty picked over.
    militarypicker1941
    Chief Corporal
    Chief Corporal

Post by militarypicker1941 on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:14 am

Thanks for the reply! Will definitely check out the Londong Bridge store, although I might pass on M&G. Thanks again

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 27, 2017 12:26 am