OEF/OIF BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

My webpage

gdclark
    Corporal
    Corporal

My webpage Empty My webpage

Post by gdclark Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:29 am

This is a link to my Facebook page where I post most Insignia and Groupings under the album page when I can. I will be launching a militaria store site when I return from this deployment and many of the items on the FB page will be for sale.

Thanks for looking. David

https://www.facebook.com/spiessoldiersandspecialoperations/
    msmith275
    Sergeant Class II
    Sergeant Class II

My webpage Empty Re: My webpage

Post by msmith275 Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:06 pm

Good stuff, brother! See you soon! Mark
    kriegsmodell
    kriegsmodell
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by kriegsmodell Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:16 pm

Great FB site here .....

"I looked up at the bunker in front of me and saw a khaki-uniformed NVA with a pith helmet, chest web gear, green Bata boots and an AK, Type 56, and no other identifying insignia. Then I shot him." -- Sergeant Tony "Fast Eddie" Anderson, RT Kansas, TF1AE, 1971

"My God, where do we find these men?" - President George H. W. Bush commenting on 1st SFOD-Delta after the Operation Acid Gambit rescue of Kurt Muse.

"Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?" Then I said, "Here am I. Send me." - Inscription on the dog tag resting on the flag-draped homeward bound casket of an American Special Opearations warrior killed in action in Afghanistan, July 2005. - Dick Couch - Chosen Soldier

"Choosing to die resisting rather than live submitting they fled only from dishonor and to meet danger face to face." - Lieutenant General John F. Mulholland Jr, USASOC Fallen Soldiers' Memorial Ceremony, 25 May 2012.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:46 pm