Black Ops Corporation Chest Rig

nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Black Ops Corporation Chest Rig

Post by nkomo on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:17 pm

Afghan made Black Ops Corporation chest rig in black color.

Last edited by nkomo on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

kriegsmodell
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Re: Black Ops Corporation Chest Rig

Post by kriegsmodell on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:30 pm

Nice. I have a very similar piece. These will be drying up!

"I looked up at the bunker in front of me and saw a khaki-uniformed NVA with a pith helmet, chest web gear, green Bata boots and an AK, Type 56, and no other identifying insignia. Then I shot him." -- Sergeant Tony "Fast Eddie" Anderson, RT Kansas, TF1AE, 1971

"My God, where do we find these men?" - President George H. W. Bush commenting on 1st SFOD-Delta after the Operation Acid Gambit rescue of Kurt Muse.

"Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?" Then I said, "Here am I. Send me." - Inscription on the dog tag resting on the flag-draped homeward bound casket of an American Special Opearations warrior killed in action in Afghanistan, July 2005. - Dick Couch - Chosen Soldier

"Choosing to die resisting rather than live submitting they fled only from dishonor and to meet danger face to face." - Lieutenant General John F. Mulholland Jr, USASOC Fallen Soldiers' Memorial Ceremony, 25 May 2012.

nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by nkomo on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:53 pm

Thanks, Lance.

aussie digger

Post by aussie digger on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:21 am

Nice! And definetly getting hard to get. Does anyone know if they are still going by the name of black ops or if they are producing the A QAHIR tagged pieces?

Col Kurtz
    Chief Master Corporal
    Chief Master Corporal

Post by Col Kurtz on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:01 pm

Great stuff.

As said Lance, these vests are rapidly disappearing into the hands of collectors.

nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by nkomo on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:03 pm

Col Kurtz wrote:Great stuff.

As said Lance, these vests are rapidly disappearing into the hands of collectors.
    Thanks, Col. When I found this piece in the surplus shop, I took it up to the lady owner and was ready to pay the price on the tag. She said "This piece has been hanging on the wall for a long time, so I'll sell it to you for $30." Who am I to turn down an offer like that?

JYN

Post by JYN on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:39 pm

Nice catch.. I really need one like that !
    JYN

kriegsmodell
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by kriegsmodell on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:24 am

aussie digger wrote:Nice! And definetly getting hard to get. Does anyone know if they are still going by the name of black ops or if they are producing the A QAHIR tagged pieces?

I don't know the answer to this but have also noticed what I think you are getting at as far as how similar the tags are.......

"I looked up at the bunker in front of me and saw a khaki-uniformed NVA with a pith helmet, chest web gear, green Bata boots and an AK, Type 56, and no other identifying insignia. Then I shot him." -- Sergeant Tony "Fast Eddie" Anderson, RT Kansas, TF1AE, 1971

"My God, where do we find these men?" - President George H. W. Bush commenting on 1st SFOD-Delta after the Operation Acid Gambit rescue of Kurt Muse.

"Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?" Then I said, "Here am I. Send me." - Inscription on the dog tag resting on the flag-draped homeward bound casket of an American Special Opearations warrior killed in action in Afghanistan, July 2005. - Dick Couch - Chosen Soldier

"Choosing to die resisting rather than live submitting they fled only from dishonor and to meet danger face to face." - Lieutenant General John F. Mulholland Jr, USASOC Fallen Soldiers' Memorial Ceremony, 25 May 2012.

MyZone
    Warrant Officer Class II
    Warrant Officer Class II

Here is another recent find to add to the thread.....

Post by MyZone on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Direct aquisition.....SF sourcing.

MZ~

Current date/time is Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:12 am