OEF/OIF BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round Number Patches - Any Idea?

Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Round Number Patches - Any Idea? Empty Round Number Patches - Any Idea?

Post by Nkomo Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:57 pm

I have had these patches in my collection for well over 6 years now and they came from a surplus friend of mine (RIP Kenny). My surplus friend got in some of the most fantastic modern militaria I have ever seen, including SF items.

Anyway, these patches came in with a grouping of items and Kenny couldn't remember what they were or who had brought them in. All he remembered was that some military guy had brought them in.

I was hoping some of our members may know what these are. I bought all of these that he had in the display case. The round patches have a velcro type backing and the weird part is that they have the fuzzy part of the velcro on the back. These appear to be well made patches and I haven't seen any other patches like these since. I had thought the numbers may represent some of the SEAL teams (1, 3, 5, 7 and 10). However, that is a total guess on my part and they could be anything really. Thoughts?

Round Number Patches - Any Idea? 00114
    Round Number Patches - Any Idea? 00215

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 am