OEF/OIF BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Fedayeen helmet with Jump belt, Shoulder Boards, and Fedayeen Patches

mondo_fondo
    Chief Corporal
    Chief Corporal

Fedayeen helmet with Jump belt, Shoulder Boards, and Fedayeen Patches Empty Fedayeen helmet with Jump belt, Shoulder Boards, and Fedayeen Patches

Post by mondo_fondo Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:48 pm

Fedayeen helmet with Jump belt, Shoulder Boards, and Fedayeen Patches Img_2058

Fedayeen helmet with Jump belt, Shoulder Boards, and Fedayeen Patches Img_2059
    Fedayeen helmet with Jump belt, Shoulder Boards, and Fedayeen Patches Img_2060
    Fedayeen helmet with Jump belt, Shoulder Boards, and Fedayeen Patches Img_2061
    Fedayeen helmet with Jump belt, Shoulder Boards, and Fedayeen Patches Img_2062
    Fedayeen helmet with Jump belt, Shoulder Boards, and Fedayeen Patches Img_2063
    Fedayeen helmet with Jump belt, Shoulder Boards, and Fedayeen Patches Img_2064
    Fedayeen helmet with Jump belt, Shoulder Boards, and Fedayeen Patches Img_2065
    Fedayeen helmet with Jump belt, Shoulder Boards, and Fedayeen Patches Img_2066
    Fedayeen helmet with Jump belt, Shoulder Boards, and Fedayeen Patches Img_2067

Rare Saddam Fedayeen Helmet with Liner in fantastic condition, with sweatband, rubber badge on the side. Fedayeen Saddam Officer Pistol belt with nickel belt buckle, and a very very rare Fedayeen Jump Belt. The rest are just patches. Sorry for grouping them together.

Easy Gee
    Easy Gee

Fedayeen helmet with Jump belt, Shoulder Boards, and Fedayeen Patches Empty Re: Fedayeen helmet with Jump belt, Shoulder Boards, and Fedayeen Patches

Post by Easy Gee Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:40 pm

A fedayeen lid is a fantastic thing to own, that's some score!!!

من السهل جي
    Red_Nek
    Red_Nek
    Chief Corporal
    Chief Corporal

Fedayeen helmet with Jump belt, Shoulder Boards, and Fedayeen Patches Empty Re: Fedayeen helmet with Jump belt, Shoulder Boards, and Fedayeen Patches

Post by Red_Nek Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:27 am

Very nice collection! Could you post some better/ more detailed pics of the Fed lid?

Thanks,Dave
    mondo_fondo
    Chief Corporal
    Chief Corporal

Post by mondo_fondo Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:42 pm

Thank you Guys!! I will post more picture, i have just been out of town. I got it for a bargain, only 750$.
    mondo_fondo
    Chief Corporal
    Chief Corporal

Post by mondo_fondo Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:32 pm

Fedayeen helmet with Jump belt, Shoulder Boards, and Fedayeen Patches 17710
    Fedayeen helmet with Jump belt, Shoulder Boards, and Fedayeen Patches 17910
    Fedayeen helmet with Jump belt, Shoulder Boards, and Fedayeen Patches 18011
    Fedayeen helmet with Jump belt, Shoulder Boards, and Fedayeen Patches 18110
    Red_Nek
    Red_Nek
    Chief Corporal
    Chief Corporal

Post by Red_Nek Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:12 am

Very nice helmet and belts. Did the liner suspension come with the helmet or was it a later addition? The reason that I ask is simply that most Fed lids have a black liner. I have seen a small handfull of Fed helmets with the green suspension. $750 was a deal for that helmet.

Dave
    mondo_fondo
    Chief Corporal
    Chief Corporal

Post by mondo_fondo Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:39 am

It came with it directly, it makes the liner more rare. I have seen M80 liners like that.
    cybercarnage
    cybercarnage

Post by cybercarnage Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Nice Fedayeen collection! Very Happy

You have most of the variations of the patches, good stuff!

I like the black belts too.

750.00 is well under the going price for Fedayeen helmets. It's interesting that it has the green ,M80 style suspension system in it. Does it show the same kind of age/wear as the helmet itself?
    mondo_fondo
    Chief Corporal
    Chief Corporal

Post by mondo_fondo Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:56 pm

Thanks! Yeah, it is an M80 liner, and it matches it.
    ScottG
    ScottG
    Master Corporal
    Master Corporal

Post by ScottG Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 pm

The green liner is not proper to the helmet but could be done by the Iraqi's. I sent home a Fedayeen helmet like this and sold it years ago on E-bay. As for the belts, I feel the authenticity of them is dubious... They all come from one source and I have yet to see a picture of one in use. i have also never seen Fedayeen rank in a photo other than on a General. So perhaps the black rank is just navy. We have agreat debate running on the Iraq Forum and no one has yet to find a fedayeen pic with rank. Scott.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:17 pm