OEF/OIF BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Iraqi Special Forces Patch - Theater Made

Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Iraqi Special Forces Patch - Theater Made Empty Iraqi Special Forces Patch - Theater Made

Post by Nkomo Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Theater made Iraqi Special Forces patch with velcro backing.

Iraqi Special Forces Patch - Theater Made 00541
    Iraqi Special Forces Patch - Theater Made 00640
    kriegsmodell
    kriegsmodell
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Iraqi Special Forces Patch - Theater Made Empty Re: Iraqi Special Forces Patch - Theater Made

Post by kriegsmodell Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Nice scarce one piece Arch! There is another version with the tab's writing and outline in red. Thanks for sharing .....

"I looked up at the bunker in front of me and saw a khaki-uniformed NVA with a pith helmet, chest web gear, green Bata boots and an AK, Type 56, and no other identifying insignia. Then I shot him." -- Sergeant Tony "Fast Eddie" Anderson, RT Kansas, TF1AE, 1971

"My God, where do we find these men?" - President George H. W. Bush commenting on 1st SFOD-Delta after the Operation Acid Gambit rescue of Kurt Muse.

"Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?" Then I said, "Here am I. Send me." - Inscription on the dog tag resting on the flag-draped homeward bound casket of an American Special Opearations warrior killed in action in Afghanistan, July 2005. - Dick Couch - Chosen Soldier

"Choosing to die resisting rather than live submitting they fled only from dishonor and to meet danger face to face." - Lieutenant General John F. Mulholland Jr, USASOC Fallen Soldiers' Memorial Ceremony, 25 May 2012.
    Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Iraqi Special Forces Patch - Theater Made Empty Re: Iraqi Special Forces Patch - Theater Made

Post by Nkomo Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:50 pm

Thanks, Lance. I am kicking myself for not getting more Iraqi theater made patches in the past. I got started kind of late in the game. Trying to catch up now. Laughing
    kriegsmodell
    kriegsmodell
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by kriegsmodell Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:01 pm

Hey Brother, remember you were just never a patch guy. That said, your uniform and gear collection will bring tears to your eyes!! You just can't have it all and man I've tried!!

I could probably do you some good with doubles. Just let me know ........

"I looked up at the bunker in front of me and saw a khaki-uniformed NVA with a pith helmet, chest web gear, green Bata boots and an AK, Type 56, and no other identifying insignia. Then I shot him." -- Sergeant Tony "Fast Eddie" Anderson, RT Kansas, TF1AE, 1971

"My God, where do we find these men?" - President George H. W. Bush commenting on 1st SFOD-Delta after the Operation Acid Gambit rescue of Kurt Muse.

"Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?" Then I said, "Here am I. Send me." - Inscription on the dog tag resting on the flag-draped homeward bound casket of an American Special Opearations warrior killed in action in Afghanistan, July 2005. - Dick Couch - Chosen Soldier

"Choosing to die resisting rather than live submitting they fled only from dishonor and to meet danger face to face." - Lieutenant General John F. Mulholland Jr, USASOC Fallen Soldiers' Memorial Ceremony, 25 May 2012.
    Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Nkomo Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:20 pm

Thanks, Lance.
    Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Nkomo Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:12 am

A few more.

Iraqi Special Forces Patch - Theater Made 01014
    kriegsmodell
    kriegsmodell
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by kriegsmodell Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:20 am

Nice used and worn patches. The ERU piece is a bit uncommon. Much harder to find than the other two .....

Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Nkomo Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:25 am

kriegsmodell wrote:

Nice used and worn patches. The ERU piece is a bit uncommon. Much harder to find than the other two .....

Thanks, Lance!
    kriegsmodell
    kriegsmodell
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by kriegsmodell Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:03 am

Good stuff Arch. My favorite part of what you have there is the genuine wear and tear they show from actual use. Those are combat vet pieces .....

Nkomo
    Nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by Nkomo Tue May 12, 2015 3:37 am

Iraqi Special Forces Patch - Theater Made 11259512
    Torch03
    Torch03
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Torch03 Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:26 pm

Nice patches Arch, the ERU and worn patches are nice.

Matt

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 am