OEF/OIF BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cochise Consultancy Incorporated PMC Patch

kriegsmodell
    kriegsmodell
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Cochise Consultancy Incorporated PMC Patch Empty Cochise Consultancy Incorporated PMC Patch

Post by kriegsmodell Sun May 27, 2012 12:08 pm

Here is one that I recently obtained from a fellow forum member here in trade. Took a bit to get a positive identification on the patch which is theatre made in Afghanistan. Cochise Consultancy Incorporated is a private military contracting firm founded by US Army Colonel Jesse L. Johnson (r) and based from Valrico, Florida. Colonel Johnson enjoyed a long career with US Army Special Forces to include assignments as the 10th SFG(A) Commander and Central Command Commander for USSOCOM. Cochise Consultancy has performed PMC functions including personnel security and weapons/munitions disposal in both Afghanistan and Iraq. Note that the patch incorporates Colonel Johnson's USSF heritage with the sword and crossed arrows design. The patch is backed with black velcro. The same design has also been observed on a patch with tan colored background.

Cochise Consultancy Incorporated PMC Patch Mvc-0276

Cochise Consultancy Incorporated PMC Patch Screen15

Screenshot from Cochise Consultancy's web site circa fall 2011.

"I looked up at the bunker in front of me and saw a khaki-uniformed NVA with a pith helmet, chest web gear, green Bata boots and an AK, Type 56, and no other identifying insignia. Then I shot him." -- Sergeant Tony "Fast Eddie" Anderson, RT Kansas, TF1AE, 1971

"My God, where do we find these men?" - President George H. W. Bush commenting on 1st SFOD-Delta after the Operation Acid Gambit rescue of Kurt Muse.

"Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?" Then I said, "Here am I. Send me." - Inscription on the dog tag resting on the flag-draped homeward bound casket of an American Special Opearations warrior killed in action in Afghanistan, July 2005. - Dick Couch - Chosen Soldier

"Choosing to die resisting rather than live submitting they fled only from dishonor and to meet danger face to face." - Lieutenant General John F. Mulholland Jr, USASOC Fallen Soldiers' Memorial Ceremony, 25 May 2012.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:02 pm