PASGT Collection - 3ID

    Share
    avatar
    KenCrane
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2012-01-08
    Location : USA

    PASGT Collection - 3ID

    Post by KenCrane on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:27 pm

    avatar
    usall
    Sergeant Class I
    Sergeant Class I

    Posts : 562
    Join date : 2011-12-07
    Age : 25
    Location : Belgium

    Re: PASGT Collection - 3ID

    Post by usall on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:32 am

    Verry Nice ! Very Happy
    avatar
    nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

    Posts : 4552
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Location : USA

    Re: PASGT Collection - 3ID

    Post by nkomo on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:28 am

    Thanks for sharing, Ken! I can honestly say that Ken has one of the best all around 3rd ID collection out there. His expertise on the 3rd ID is second to none.


    Last edited by nkomo on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    2ndAIF
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 89
    Join date : 2011-06-06
    Age : 36
    Location : Australia

    Re: PASGT Collection - 3ID

    Post by 2ndAIF on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:31 am

    Damn thats a nice collection of lids!!
    avatar
    Mercenary25
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

    Posts : 3664
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 29

    Re: PASGT Collection - 3ID

    Post by Mercenary25 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:12 pm

    Wow. I searched for 3rd ID helmet cover for too long but recently finally found one with desert patch. I'm still looking for one with OD subdued patches. No wonder they are hard to find!
    avatar
    KenCrane
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2012-01-08
    Location : USA

    Re: PASGT Collection - 3ID

    Post by KenCrane on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:46 pm

    Thanks guys. I did go on quite a splurge there for a while Embarassed
    avatar
    Easy Gee
    MODERATOR
    MODERATOR

    Posts : 3234
    Join date : 2010-08-20
    Age : 48
    Location : Good old UK

    Re: PASGT Collection - 3ID

    Post by Easy Gee on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:50 pm

    Outstanding collection!!!!


    _________________
    Take it Easy.....Gary

    من السهل جي
    avatar
    KenCrane
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2012-01-08
    Location : USA

    Re: PASGT Collection - 3ID

    Post by KenCrane on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:03 pm

    Mercenary25 wrote:Wow. I searched for 3rd ID helmet cover for too long but recently finally found one with desert patch. I'm still looking for one with OD subdued patches. No wonder they are hard to find!

    I found most of these at a surplus store outside Ft Benning, GA a couple of years ago. I think I gave $3 each for them.
    avatar
    nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

    Posts : 4552
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Location : USA

    Re: PASGT Collection - 3ID

    Post by nkomo on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:30 pm

    KenCrane wrote:
    Mercenary25 wrote:Wow. I searched for 3rd ID helmet cover for too long but recently finally found one with desert patch. I'm still looking for one with OD subdued patches. No wonder they are hard to find!

    I found most of these at a surplus store outside Ft Benning, GA a couple of years ago. I think I gave $3 each for them.

    $3 is an excellent price for patched covers. They sell for way more on Ebay.
    avatar
    Mercenary25
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

    Posts : 3664
    Join date : 2010-01-09
    Age : 29

    Re: PASGT Collection - 3ID

    Post by Mercenary25 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:30 am

    I bought mine on eBay around $15-25 if I recall correctly.
    avatar
    Longbranch
    Chief Master Corporal
    Chief Master Corporal

    Posts : 386
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Location : Kansas

    Re: PASGT Collection - 3ID

    Post by Longbranch on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:50 am

    Very cool collection. I've got a few patched covers, which I need to get on some good PASGT shells. Surplus is the way to get these things for sure!

    I'm glad to see you have a helmet sporting the most under-appreciated of the ESS goggles. It seems everyone wants the desert or foliage colored NVG profile ESS goggles... yet in looking through pictures, you always see those black ones with the grey clips on the sides.
    avatar
    KenCrane
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2012-01-08
    Location : USA

    Re: PASGT Collection - 3ID

    Post by KenCrane on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:49 pm

    Longbranch wrote:Very cool collection. I've got a few patched covers, which I need to get on some good PASGT shells. Surplus is the way to get these things for sure!

    I'm glad to see you have a helmet sporting the most under-appreciated of the ESS goggles. It seems everyone wants the desert or foliage colored NVG profile ESS goggles... yet in looking through pictures, you always see those black ones with the grey clips on the sides.

    I agree, those seem to be the most common in the photos. I have an ACH helmet that I picked up with all of the "accessories" which included the same type of ESS goggles.

    Sponsored content

    Re: PASGT Collection - 3ID

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:51 pm