OEF/OIF BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

PHILIPPINES army in Iraq - reference pictures

P-E
    P-E
    ADMIN MODERATOR
    ADMIN MODERATOR

PHILIPPINES army in Iraq - reference pictures Empty PHILIPPINES army in Iraq - reference pictures

Post by P-E Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:34 am

Another small contingent in Iraq, the Philippines (here with Polish army) ;

PHILIPPINES army in Iraq - reference pictures With2512

PHILIPPINES army in Iraq - reference pictures With2513

PHILIPPINES army in Iraq - reference pictures With2514

PHILIPPINES army in Iraq - reference pictures With2515

PHILIPPINES army in Iraq - reference pictures With2516

PHILIPPINES army in Iraq - reference pictures With2517

From Wikipedia : The Philippines sent 60 medics, engineers and other troops to assist in the invasion of Iraq. The troops were withdrawn on the 14th of July, 2004, in response to the kidnapping of Angelo dela Cruz, a Filipino truck driver. When insurgent demands were met (Filipino troops out of Iraq), the hostage was released. While in Iraq, the troops were under Polish command (Central South Iraq). During that time, several Filipino soldiers were wounded in an insurgent attack, although none died.

"As you know, you go to war with the Army you have. They're not the Army you might want or wish to have at a later time. You can have all the armor in the world on a tank and it can (still) be blown up..." - Donald Rumsfeld (Camp Buehring, KU - Dec. 8, 2004)

See my current collection of desert SSI HERE
    See my current collection of desert Badges (ranks, qualification badges, Branch of Service) HERE
    See my files in PDF on scribd.com HERE
    See my collection of jackets HERE
    piola74
    piola74
    Corporal
    Corporal

PHILIPPINES army in Iraq - reference pictures Empty Re: PHILIPPINES army in Iraq - reference pictures

Post by piola74 Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:05 am

[img]PHILIPPINES army in Iraq - reference pictures Img_4015[/img]

A nice patch of the Philippine CIMIC battalion, Multinational Division Center-South, Iraq 2003

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:24 pm