OEF/OIF BOARD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Armies of the Gulf war by Gordon L Rottman

Easy Gee
    Easy Gee

Armies of the Gulf war by Gordon L Rottman Empty Armies of the Gulf war by Gordon L Rottman

Post by Easy Gee Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Great Book,very informative, only down side the period pic's are in B/W!!

If you'd like to find out more about Desert Storm uniforms and equipment,get this book.

Armies of the Gulf war by Gordon L Rottman Armies10

من السهل جي
    downboy
    Chief Corporal
    Chief Corporal

Armies of the Gulf war by Gordon L Rottman Empty Re: Armies of the Gulf war by Gordon L Rottman

Post by downboy Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:55 am

Easy Gee wrote:Great Book,very informative, only down side the period pic's are in B/W!!

If you'd like to find out more about Desert Storm uniforms and equipment,get this book.

Armies of the Gulf war by Gordon L Rottman Armies10
    The Osprey series were the books/references to get when you wanted to get deeper into your researches during the days before the internet.They were cheap and gave detailed descriptions.When I started collecting in the mid 80`s I used to avoid it because of its black and white photos and preferred the Windrow & Greene photo series.Of course the Concord books really had hundreds of photos!
    I bought this book right after the 1st Gulf war because I wanted to know more about the night desert parka which was the camo to have at that time.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:14 am