Double Star Corporation AR-15

nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Double Star Corporation AR-15

Post by nkomo on Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:42 am

I had been after one of these for a long time, but couldn't afford one. However....good ole' Santa had one hiding in his bag for me. It is a Double Star Corp. lower with a DSA upper. The fore grip is a G.P.S. (Grip Pod System) with spring loaded bi-pod. The tan magazine is a Magpul PMAG. Santa also left three other standard metal 30 round magazines as well. I am waiting to take her out to the range on Monday. My son and daughter are in from college and are looking forward to shooting before they go back out west.

Double Star Corporation supplies law enforcement and governmental agencies with these type weapons.

Last edited by nkomo on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total

nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Re: Double Star Corporation AR-15

Post by nkomo on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:42 am

Another shot of the gun. The scope is a Valdada-IOR Bucuresti 1.1-4x26 CR-Tactical scope. I have to get a riser before attaching the scope.

Misanthropic_Gods

Post by Misanthropic_Gods on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:04 am

OOOH....Very freaking Nice Arch

My not even 1 year old Rifle has a Daniel Defense Barrel, Magpul MOE handguard (Not Pictured), LMT Flat-top upper, RGuns lower, Magpul CRT Carbine stock, and 30rd Magpul PMAGs

I dont have any optics as of yet, but I was eventually hoping to get a Bushnell HOLOSight

IS your grip pod the one with the Metal legs, or the polymer?

nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by nkomo on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:17 am

My GPS has the polymer legs. I knew someday I was going to be getting an AR-15, so I've been buying up accessories at the base shops that I haunt. The scope and PMAG are US Army, the quad-rails are USAF, and the GPS is USMC!!!! Laughing I ain't too proud to mix accessories!

Misanthropic_Gods

Post by Misanthropic_Gods on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:26 am

Very freaking nice....and its all (mostly) surplus! Mine is just for fun!

nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by nkomo on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:36 am

I figured why not put a few little extras on it. I will never be able to own a "real" M4 carbine (as they are select fire and would require BATF approval), so I would settle for an AR-15 that was as close to the "real deal" as possible. Laughing

I have always been an AK fan, but I held my dad's AR-15 on the way back from a gun show and fell in love. I am just dying to get to the range on Monday!!!!

Current date/time is Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:16 pm